Pages:
Author

Topic: Android and iOS app of bitcointalk forum needed. - page 2. (Read 998 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
I used the app "BitcoinTalk.org Forum" which created by Elbandi in my Android phone, I thought it's good enough for me.

I knew it seems works like Google chrome page when trying to logging in and it is nothing big to use. However, third party is not safe to use by trusted user. Authenticated app should be released in app store and play store. This is really a nice suggestion from you.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Bitcointalk is very very good place of many opportunities.
I am very newbie here, but I was looking for an app of bitcointalk forum for my iPad but I didn't find any.
So I think there should be a very good app for iOS and android devices.
What do you think?
Just take bitcointalk to your homescreen and ypu have your app. Google chrome mobile is very good for that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
I am very newbie here, but I was looking for an app of bitcointalk forum for my iPad but I didn't find any.
What do you think?

theres a bitcointalk app available on google play store but its not an official bitcointalk app , be careful using any app that its not came from this site or else somthing bad wont happen to your account or worse it would get hack, i see a lot phising apps these days created by bad hackers to steal your information and funds from your account. i sugest its better to visit this site on web browser for your safety.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
No idea for the iOS app of bitcointalk forum and theymos isn't supporting any of them if there are apps that are popping out for the forum.

It's very easy to access to the forum when there are no problems because you can simply log in with the browser. For android users, we can use google chrome for it.

And for the iOS users they can just browser through safari. I don't trust any app for now if theymos or any staff from the forum will not support it.

If its not coming from the forum administrator, then it cannot be trusted and maybe its due to security issues and control that's why Theymos is not supporting the idea because I don't see him just willingly not supporting the idea on an iOS without any tangible reason.

I have seen applications built for the forum that uses details and algorithms in the forum and its still working which I feel Theymos input or approval would have been gotten before having such access. Example is the bctaccountpricer website that brings down practically everything that has been done on the forum from the beginning till date.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
No idea for the iOS app of bitcointalk forum and theymos isn't supporting any of them if there are apps that are popping out for the forum.

It's very easy to access to the forum when there are no problems because you can simply log in with the browser. For android users, we can use google chrome for it.

And for the iOS users they can just browser through safari. I don't trust any app for now if theymos or any staff from the forum will not support it.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
What do you think?
There's one for android the user above me already said it and here's the link for it. I don't know if there's one for iOS though but it's much better when you use your mobile browser for visiting bitcointalk because the app isn't updated anymore.
Activity: 290
I used the app "BitcoinTalk.org Forum" which created by Elbandi in my Android phone, I thought it's good enough for me.
Activity: 252
What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: