Pages:
Author

Topic: Android - Free Bitcoin Every Second ! - page 2. (Read 1230 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
April 12, 2015, 04:21:50 PM
WARNING!
I do not suggest downloading this.

Might contain malware

Well who knows?

Photos/Media/Files
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
read the contents of your USB storage
Device ID & call information
read phone status and identity
Other
view network connections
full network access
OP, ndnhc is right - do you plan on open sourcing the app?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
April 12, 2015, 04:17:29 PM
WARNING!
I do not suggest downloading this.

Might contain malware

Well who knows?

Photos/Media/Files
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
read the contents of your USB storage
Device ID & call information
read phone status and identity
Other
view network connections
full network access
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
April 12, 2015, 04:10:02 PM
Can't help asking the question - what's the catch?  I mean, what's in it for the dev?  (No disrespect intended but I'm sure you can see why I'd be skeptical of someone giving away free BTC ostensibly with no benefit to themselves.)

There is a support button in app, users are free to support service so it can be turn a self-sustainable service.

Also there is a lot of faucet service like this, this is just an android version Smiley

Sorry If im Rude, But What is your Benefit? Are you Planning to See Catch our Mobile Data? Or what is your Purpose of this?

I lol'ed  Smiley

You can earn free satoshi every second, make a wtihdrawal, and even support the app with clicking ad. Also there are a lot of service that is same concept with this.

Check them to get the idea.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 12, 2015, 04:03:11 PM
Can't help asking the question - what's the catch?  I mean, what's in it for the dev?  (No disrespect intended but I'm sure you can see why I'd be skeptical of someone giving away free BTC ostensibly with no benefit to themselves.)

There is a support button in app, users are free to support service so it can be turn a self-sustainable service.

Also there is a lot of faucet service like this, this is just an android version Smiley

Sorry If im Rude, But What is your Benefit? Are you Planning to See Catch our Mobile Data? Or what is your Purpose of this?
April 12, 2015, 04:00:30 PM

Activity: 674
Merit: 500
April 12, 2015, 03:56:12 PM
Can't help asking the question - what's the catch?  I mean, what's in it for the dev?  (No disrespect intended but I'm sure you can see why I'd be skeptical of someone giving away free BTC ostensibly with no benefit to themselves.)
April 12, 2015, 03:53:21 PM
Next version will be launched.
Pages:
Jump to: