Pages:
Author

Topic: Android Game with Cryptocurrencies [Alpha Stage] - page 2. (Read 1900 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Looks promising so far but how would you make this game unique from all the other apps in the play store? Implementing an altcoin is one thing but the game needs to be attractive as well (to attract a userbase, potentially start a franchise). The character looks quite appealing to me personally but the enviromment is a little bit too plain at the moment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Sounds interesting. One more gaming faucet app in the list. I suggest you to use blackcoin. Because lately many are using blackcoin faucets a lot . It will be difficult to maintain the game if you use bitcoins because of its recent hike in its price and you will be forced to lower the rewards. All the best for your new project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have started working on a project (no name yet) which would be a platformer based Android (with possibility for windows too) where the in-game currency would be bitcoin or other altcoin . I have just started working on the basic mechanics of the game and would post the progress in this thread itself. Please post any suggestions,etc below.

Here are the current graphics :
Pages:
Jump to: