Pages:
Author

Topic: [Android] Suprnova Pools Mining Monitor - Free application - page 2. (Read 4400 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
I solve problems
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I know this is going to sound stupid, but can someone help me finding my suprnova.cc api key? I looked into all the options in the website and couldnt find it
Activity: 4
Yeah MONA does not return ANY info .
I solve problems
whats wrong? suprnova has little bit unstable api, but I downloaded all of them for mona in app.

if you have any problem, try make screenshot or write, what is wrong... best thing is send us your apikey for testing
Activity: 1
not working for MONA
I solve problems
KhalidK: thanks for feedback

- estimated you will see after you will have few payments. we calculate it from this data. If you see 0, you have not enough payments

- decred changed logo? please send me link to right, thx

- yes, if you will touch refresh button too often, app could fall down when you have slow internet. try use it like others, refresh when you want download new data. pool provides info every few minutes. if you will refresh more often, you will get same data...

- if you have any problem with GUI, please try make screenshot and send to our support [email protected]

- download time we cant speed up. you get data directly from pool to phone... if you have fast internet connection, slow is surnnovat

thanks for feedbacks and sorry for problems
Activity: 6
Hello, great app but few issues.

My estimated earnings box for ZEN shows USD and BTC as 0
Decred Logo is wrong and needs to be updated
If the refresh button is clicked many times the app becomes very unstable and crashes or the GUI gets messed up and starts overlapping.
buttons need to be more defined, hard to tell what is clickable and not, bordering can help.
Sometimes when refreshing it loads for 5-10 seconds, could it be possible to speed this up?

Great app none the less and thank you for it.

I solve problems
news!

btcz pool
added to suprnova android app.
I solve problems
app is not available on TestFlight yet... sorry

MGT added to suprnova android app
Activity: 34
it's possible, but we need some ios staff for developing and testing. but our apps are ready for ios.

thanks for interesting. we will talk about ios support.

Is the app available on TestFlight for beta testing?
I solve problems
I put my API key in for ZEN and it works, but if I try to put an API key in for ZEC it pulls up the same ZEN window asking for the ZEN API key instead of the ZEC API key.

if you add first pool, second adding will show same api (if you have a same, just accept) but you can also add another if api are not same.

if I don't understard your problem right, please contact support for more info and testing ([email protected])
I solve problems
App is awesome. Please, add worker offline notification and autorefresh statistic!!!

thanks. worker offline notification we can't add now, because app doen't work on background. we have to make some checking server. we are testing this solution. autorefresh should works (2 min.) I think
Activity: 214
I put my API key in for ZEN and it works, but if I try to put an API key in for ZEC it pulls up the same ZEN window asking for the ZEN API key instead of the ZEC API key.
Activity: 30
App is awesome. Please, add worker offline notification and autorefresh statistic!!!
I solve problems
it's possible, but we need some ios staff for developing and testing. but our apps are ready for ios.

thanks for interesting. we will talk about ios support.
Activity: 31
Hi, any plans to do an iOS app?

Thanks
I solve problems
thanks also. we are happy if you like it!
Activity: 3
nice app, thank you guys
I solve problems
new pools added:

- EQT
- RAIN
- PASL
- NETKO
- WORM