Pages:
Author

Topic: Angel Investor - page 2. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
September 18, 2016, 12:52:58 PM
Have you heard of the ADZcoin/ADZbuzz project?

if not here is the discussion posts  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-adz-adzcoinadzbuzz-1590365

A Decentralized Replacement For Online Advertising That Will Reward Publishers And Its Audience For Sharing Quality Content!

right now the coin`s value is under .03 cents and price could rise once the new beta site goes live shortly read up on the latest update If you like what you read it might be a good place to invest  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 18, 2016, 11:09:19 AM
you can invest in good projects as mentioned above ,also you can run own projects or building websites making own business or run crowd funding with which you can gain some more money to run your projects , but make sure to do research on any project or sites before investing .Best of luck.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dapps will be the game changer
September 18, 2016, 11:03:26 AM
I would suggest you to invest in good ICOs such as IConomi, Decent, Singular DTV (upcoming) and maybe spread out into leading and other activities, it's kind of hard to stick with a single project or anything. To survive you will have to diversify. I guess someone has already posted some sites to invest. Ensure that you keep in mind of situations when any of those sites just disappear or a hacker hacks it, then you'll have to say good bye to your investments. For now those sites  seem okay. All the best. Hope you make good return out of you 300BTC.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
September 18, 2016, 10:52:25 AM
There are a some ICOs going on at the moment and in the near future. You could invest some of your BTCs spread over several ICOs.
Best place to get know about ICOs is the Altcoin Announcement thread.

Example for running ICOs:
Decent

Example for upcoming ICO:
Komodo
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
September 18, 2016, 12:42:45 AM
Hello to all!

I have about 300 BTC and I want to invest to good ideas with experienced, technical people.I do not mean I will invest 300 BTC to a project but up to 300 BTC.I am well aware of unsufficiency of 300 BTC's for a big project but we can make the first step and develop the project up to a point where we can search for bigger investors.I want to earn money in BTC eco system.

If you have a bussiness plan pls feel free to contact with me.

first things first, can u sign a message PROVING you have even 1/2 of 300BTC? it would go a long way as to people taking you and this thread seriously.
otherwise you and others may just be sig-whoring/shilling their crap, or trolling, and not worth much of a reply to for your original question.
Activity: 865
Merit: 1006
September 17, 2016, 10:06:55 AM
What kind of projects are you looking for?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
September 16, 2016, 10:09:08 PM
Hello to all!

I have about 300 BTC and I want to invest to good ideas with experienced, technical people.I do not mean I will invest 300 BTC to a project but up to 300 BTC.I am well aware of unsufficiency of 300 BTC's for a big project but we can make the first step and develop the project up to a point where we can search for bigger investors.I want to earn money in BTC eco system.

there are several investment opportunity for bitcoin ,you can find it here,before you invest any money make sure you do a through study. here is a list of investment sites https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-popular-sites-to-invest-bitcoins-1136572
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
September 15, 2016, 03:14:56 PM
Hello to all!

Pages:
Jump to: