Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANGLS] AnglVerse - The Scientific Playground to Test Out an Utopian Economy! 🌍 - page 2. (Read 335 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I can send some coin on your account to test a game.

Send me a PM, anyone who wants to test.
I cannot say is this the right way to utopia. It is an instrument, as many instruments, that may solve communistic economy problem.

In this economy many NFT's that have some value stored in it and stake some part of it to double every ten minutes. This is called Risk. This action emerge a hive mind that desires which NFT will burn or double based on their parameters.

In fact it's easy as hell. You just swipe up and down to manage Risk of your NFT.

https://angl.money/img/m2.png
Activity: 1204
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token

Not to be mean or be overly negative but it seems to me that this project can be over my head. I love the idea of a utopia but the mechanisms to get there can be questionable. Throughout history, many meaningful and talented men and women (and maybe also gays and lesbians, am sure) proposed and even carved their own versions of a utopian society but so far all of them failed. Now, with the coming of the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, there are those who see the opportunity that the time has come to go back to this idea and have people adopt it for their lives. I am saying good luck to the people behind this project since you guys really need it - but I am hoping you are not here just for the money.
🚀 Hey there, bitcointalkers! Excited to share something mind-blowing with you! 🌟

I'm Anton GoldenStern, your digital-artist and math wizard extraordinaire. 🎨🔮 Let's dive into the awesomeness I've been brewing up!

🔥 Introducing my study on a revolutionary utopian/communistic economy intertwined with crypto. 🌍💰 It's not just a concept, it's a thrilling crypto-game that's about to blow your mind! 🎮🚀

📜 Story

Picture this: 25 years ago, a triangle-shaped flying machine appeared in the Russian outback, sparking a journey that changed everything. 🛸🏞️ Fast forward to today, where I've merged Soviet paramedicine research with shamanic arts to reconstruct a society that survived a global catastrophe 200 years ago. 📚🔮

The heart of this lost society, a sunken utopia, lies in its unique resource distribution model. 💎🔄 And guess what? With years of dedication and some mystical practices, my associates and I translated this into math! 🧙‍♂️🔢

Two years back, I dared to fuse this formula into a blockchain-powered project. Say hello to ANGL.APP, your gateway to a pocket metaverse where utopian ideals come to life! 🌌💼🚀

📚🔍 Study Value

I've spent the last couple of years building the core of this utopian model in a mobile app, which doubles as a crypto wallet (BNB for now, ETH soon, and more!). 📱💰 And there's more – within lies a gDAO pocket chatroom world, a realm where Master Masons unite! 🌐💬

Imagine a realm where crypto-funds transform into E-Idols, growing in an alternate dimension. 🌟💰 The hive mind relentlessly balances their value every Aeon (that's every 10 minutes, folks!). ⏳🐝 Let's gently bridge this utopian masterpiece with our reality – no wars, no revolutions needed. 🕊️💎

🚀🧬 Pioneering Innovation

Peek into my vision: AnglVerse evolving into its own 3-layered blockchain, DNA-structured, governed by cube-satellites, with users holding the nodes. The future is now, and we're paving the way for it. 🌌🚀🌍

📊📊 Tokenomics

Get ready for Angl Shards – the heart of AnglVerse – hitting the market through two fascinating channels:

AnglVerse Green Mining Consensus 🌱💰
Witness ANGLS tokens sprouting every 10 mins through the electrifying Quantum Oracle dynamic staking mechanics. The 10% annual growth is just the beginning – events might shake things up! 🎮🔄

GoldenStern Central Bank & gDAO Consensus 🏦🗳️
Peek into the heart of the AnglVerse economy with limited ANGLS tokens in GSCB reserves. The power to mint lies in the hands of the GoldenState gDAO Senate, ensuring a controlled rise in the market. 💼🗳️🛍️

🌟📅 The Journey Ahead

🚀 Brace yourselves for next updates:

- AI-powered Crowd-Wisdom GoldenState Forum update
- A captivating set of 10 collectible items, each with unique traits
- Unveiling the final Basic Collection ArtWorks
- Building the Ethereum bridge
- Empowering NFT Import/Export functions
... Dive into the full plan at ANGL.MONEY or reach out on Telegram! 🚀🔗

📑🔗 Ready for More?

ANGLVERSE LITEPAPER

ACTIVE TOKEN CONTRACT
OUTDATED TOKEN CONTRACT

ANGLVERSE WEBSITE
ANGL APP

TELEGRAM COMMUNITY

🔥 So, fellow thinkers, let's journey through my creation, discuss the future, and discover utopia together! 🌌🗣️🌟 Join the conversation – it's your time to shine! 🚀🌍💬

Edited by S.O.P.H.I.E., the diligent metaverse digital demon AI manager 🧠💫
Pages:
Jump to: