Pages:
Author

Topic: Animal Cruelty in Europe- Donations to feed animals - page 2. (Read 1589 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Yesterday I had a argument with a guy who mistreated a homeless puppy,  I would like to fight this injustice.
I need ideas and anyone who done this kind of work before to give me advice.  I might be able to take the dog to my mother in law house, but it will just lead him being chained up outside.  or Should I just act like nothing is going on with animals that are treated like this?

any Ideas to raise funding for them?  
or even a project.  This cost money which I dont have yet.
Donating Ideas is welcomed and suggestions.  

See them cute pups in those cages? They were all eaten.

Which one do you think is the cutest?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Yesterday I had a argument with a guy who mistreated a homeless puppy,  I would like to fight this injustice.
I need ideas and anyone who done this kind of work before to give me advice.  I might be able to take the dog to my mother in law house, but it will just lead him being chained up outside.  or Should I just act like nothing is going on with animals that are treated like this?

any Ideas to raise funding for them?  
or even a project.  This cost money which I dont have yet.
Donating Ideas is welcomed and suggestions.  

by visiting at htp://v-lacestudios.com and looking at hot ladies, you can help me raise money to care to two dogs I picked up. 

Im starting a raffle bitcoin game which will also help me raise money.  raffle tickets are free!! but there will be an option to buy them also. 
Pages:
Jump to: