Pages:
Author

Topic: Anime is weird made for weirdos - page 3. (Read 3867 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
March 12, 2014, 11:58:34 PM
Is this the kind you like?   Cheesy

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
March 12, 2014, 11:09:23 PM
I used to like Anime but now it looks weird and feels weird. Like the old stuff like Kenshin was bad ass but all this new stuff Is ghay and weird.

I went to an anime convention and almost puked at the number of people telling me SOMETHING SOMETHING ISTINDAYO TADAIMASU GUZAIMASUU BLAH BLAH JACKFRUIT then they put a kawaiii look on their face right after that and a victory sign emulating anime characters

Well FUCK U
cosmyflyはばかです

I bet u go to those cosplay conventions wearing only an underwear
Pretty sure that's not allowed. What are you basing this hypothesis on?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
March 12, 2014, 11:08:48 PM
Hmm, and here I am with 25 tabs of Manga.

Please, step in my concentration camp.

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
March 12, 2014, 10:50:32 PM
I used to like Anime but now it looks weird and feels weird. Like the old stuff like Kenshin was bad ass but all this new stuff Is ghay and weird.

I went to an anime convention and almost puked at the number of people telling me SOMETHING SOMETHING ISTINDAYO TADAIMASU GUZAIMASUU BLAH BLAH JACKFRUIT then they put a kawaiii look on their face right after that and a victory sign emulating anime characters

Well FUCK U
cosmyflyはばかです

I bet u go to those cosplay conventions wearing only an underwear
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
March 12, 2014, 10:46:55 PM

Well FUCK U
cosmyflyはばかです
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
March 12, 2014, 10:30:05 PM

Well FUCK U
Pages:
Jump to: