Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ[ANM]๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ[MyCash listed on Yobit and HitBtc]๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ[This weekend!] - page 2. (Read 2098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
In 6 days, will Yobit add MyCash? Why can not I find MyCash on DEX? And what will happen to MyCashGold? What is the relationship between these coins?How much is MyCash now? If I find, I'll buy some.
use this Identifier: 5x9VML1czTYPjwTY4XpMGQptjLHk8PdbkYQoZwUXuAgn ย put his in field at DEX and select it from the drop-down menu

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Cant see Mycash at Dex exchange anymore. Guess it was a scam... like a most of waves tokens there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
This is great news that it will be traded on the exchange. Should be very interesting.

I originally got into this airdrop because I was interested in learning more about waves in general and how they compared the ethereum. It will be fun to watch.

I think mycash has a useful niche. People could start using it. Hopefully it will be becomeย  more than most of these trash coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Just found out about this new thread with such good news. Congrats dev for the new exchange. Nevertheless, I will keep an eye waiting for more! 18 Nov is the date in the calendar.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
i wish and love to see this coin adopted in real life use. this is the great news for all who are gotten the my cash coin into the waves platform. exactly when this coin will be listed on yobit and hitbt....?

I have already gotten few mycash coins and I'm watching this project...
Activity: 183
Looking at the Waves Platform, it just seems too easy to create your own token and name it what you want. All it costs you is just 1 Wave. Are ETH tokens the same way?

wow ohh really...so why not you create a coin for crypto currency world to trade for everyone. you become a billionaire with a couple of time . we are here all of bounty hunter for promote your project really..you can think about it
ย 
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Looking at the Waves Platform, it just seems too easy to create your own token and name it what you want. All it costs you is just 1 Wave. Are ETH tokens the same way?

Yes, you just have to create a smart contract and you can mint money as you want ... Lips sealed
Activity: 77
Activity: 840
Nice project and great team, great job and verry fast the project will be listed on Yobit and HitBtc.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
Dev, can you say more about adding to Yobit? Is it a paid listing?
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Would love to see this coin adopted in real life use. Is the white paper ready? How about the devs? What are their profiles?

I have already gotten few mycash coins and I'm watching this project
Thus,
I'm with youย  Wink
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
so I buy Friday because for now it's wind.

no proof of announcement at Yobit and HitBtc.
ย 
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Yes I got few tokens dev, I wish the coin is transferable, so that I can possibly trade it on yobit when it's listed.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
it's not your first time opened a new shit project,right ?
how about your last project ? everything is well went,huh ?
or do you want to open up another one because you can collect their money for free ?
i trully do not understand,why would you do that ?
do not you have something called 'shame' ? or what ?
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
Wow! Already listed on Yobit & hitbtc... That's interesting. To the moon
Activity: 96
I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: