Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ヽ(•‿•)ノ 0% FEE DOGE Pool ! http://doge.cryptovalley.com ✩ ✩ - page 4. (Read 10691 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

PPLNS implemented tomorrow! (Didn't have enough time today).
Max Difficulty set to 800.
Restarted the stratum server, i'm going to see if it fixes the problem. Also, the Pool Efficiency decreased because of one user sending only invalid shares each second during hours, no impact on the pool's work, just statistics, so I kicked this user until he fixes the problem.

Glad to hear. I'm having issues at the moment with payout. I initiated over thirty minutes ago. Will it not pay out mid round?
nod
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Any idea on ETA to pplns?

Also fixing difficulty or share rejection? I get like 3% on average, which is kinda a lot.

PPLNS implemented tomorrow! (Didn't have enough time today).
Max Difficulty set to 800.
Restarted the stratum server, i'm going to see if it fixes the problem. Also, the Pool Efficiency decreased because of one user sending only invalid shares each second during hours, no impact on the pool's work, just statistics, so I kicked this user until he fixes the problem.
Any idea on ETA to pplns?

Also fixing difficulty or share rejection? I get like 3% on average, which is kinda a lot.

Not at home today so can't change to pplns today, change tomorrow.
I use a GUI Windows Software called CGWatcher, it does what knas Restarter does + a lot of other functionnalities (GPU Temp monitoring, auto restart...)

Downloaded it and just set it up. Looks great! Thanks Cheesy

You're welcome Wink

Wouldn't auto-restart for me last night... but cgminer didn't crash like usual. Just didn't submit anything for hours and hours. I guess I'll have to turn on auto-restart if no shares for a few minutes and see if that fixes.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I just wanted to say that I've switched from scryptpools to this pool and I don't think I'll ever look back. There has been zero downtime, immediate payouts, and I've been getting a lot better shares with my measely ~150khash nVidia.
nod

I use a GUI Windows Software called CGWatcher, it does what knas Restarter does + a lot of other functionnalities (GPU Temp monitoring, auto restart...)

You're welcome Wink

nod
I signed up this morning and am happily mining in your pool. Just a quick question - how long does it take for earnings to go from unconfirmed to confirmed?

Thanks,

Cynthia

120 confirmations: about 1 hour.

Over 30mh/s now, hopefully pplns soon! Whenever you do the switch, can you set max difficulty, too? The 1k difficulty is making me miss out on fast rounds.

Miner crashed last night so I missed out on 8 hours of mining. ):

Set up a log file since this is the second time it's done that. Maybe I can figure out the problem some day. Crashed right after I went to sleep last night, at least the other time it had the decency to mine for half the night.

EDIT: if anyone's ever experienced this problem, I found a program called "knas Restarter". It allows you to monitor a process, kill it if it stops responding (still haven't got to test this yet), and relaunch if it's ended. Seems to work well, as you can pass parameters along with the exe (have it monitor cgminer.exe and pass the parameters to connect if it detects it gone).
Over 30mh/s now, hopefully pplns soon! Whenever you do the switch, can you set max difficulty, too? The 1k difficulty is making me miss out on fast rounds.

Miner crashed last night so I missed out on 8 hours of mining. ):

Set up a log file since this is the second time it's done that. Maybe I can figure out the problem some day. Crashed right after I went to sleep last night, at least the other time it had the decency to mine for half the night.

EDIT: if anyone's ever experienced this problem, I found a program called "knas Restarter". It allows you to monitor a process, kill it if it stops responding (still haven't got to test this yet), and relaunch if it's ended. Seems to work well, as you can pass parameters along with the exe (have it monitor cgminer.exe and pass the parameters to connect if it detects it gone).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I signed up this morning and am happily mining in your pool. Just a quick question - how long does it take for earnings to go from unconfirmed to confirmed?

Thanks,

Cynthia
nod

I don't know, the block was very fast. Could be a temporary problem with the server or a problem with your connection. As the others users's shares are ok I think you had a few seconds downtime. No luck.

Over a full minute to find that block from the last. Look into it.... I shouldn't have had so few shares

Some of it is this high difficulty, slower submits of higher shares... but even at 1k difficulty submits are more often than 1min.

VARDIFF is set to adjust the diff in order to get share every 30 seconds. So, no, it's not normal. I think of a little downtime, no luck it happened during this fast block. Going to bed because it's midnight here, in, France, good night.

I don't know, the block was very fast. Could be a temporary problem with the server or a problem with your connection. As the others users's shares are ok I think you had a few seconds downtime. No luck.

Over a full minute to find that block from the last. Look into it.... I shouldn't have had so few shares

Some of it is this high difficulty, slower submits of higher shares... but even at 1k difficulty submits are more often than 1min.
nod
wow what happened, 900k+ block and I only had 2 shares of it??

What's going on with the stratum

I don't know, the block was very fast. Could be a temporary problem with the server or a problem with your connection. As the others users's shares are ok I think you had a few seconds downtime. No luck.
wow what happened, 900k+ block and I only had 2 shares of it??

What's going on with the stratum? Didn't even get any rejected that block. such sad ):
nod
BLOCCCCKKKKKK !!!! 950k !!!!!!

Thank you Gaywallet, it's yours.

at least it wasnt small given how long it took!

New block again ! 200k !

at least it wasnt small given how long it took!
nod

nod
Yes, that's statistics !

EDIT: it's getting really annoying... Come on block, come on!
Quite a long block ! 70 min and nothing.

with current hashrate (10Mh/s) we should find 1.2 blocks per hour.

EDIT: 1h40  Cry ... I think we will find 2 blocks in 10 minutes...

2 blocks ago was like a 10 minute block. So there's gonna be some variance.
Pages:
Jump to: