Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [007] Stealth Addresses. PoW Phase. C-CEX/CRYPTSY. Masternodes. - page 11. (Read 24915 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
beware of yet another PLACEBO-ICO-SCAM™ @freedom190000 on twitter

PLACEBO:

Grin

This is run by a exchange so it is C-CEX that earn the money for escrow Cheesy
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
If you do the math, you will realize mining this is a sure loss no matter what (unless you snagged the very first blocks i guess?).
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Ya i remember placebo because he did the PEN and RISK ICO escrow .  He even pm'd me with an amazing investment opportunity.  Great guy.  Clearly a stand up citizen and great addition to the crypto coin community.  Tongue 
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
FOMO buying on ccex and FUD. I'm in  Grin

YEAH RIGHT, ITS PLACEBO AND CO BUYING THEIR OWN COINS.....

ITS CALLED LAUNDERING THE PRE-MINE
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
FOMO buying on ccex and FUD. I'm in  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

PLACEBO:

Same Like you

see the profile DEV 007 n PLACEBO

LOCAL TIME SAME , you KNOW What I MEan
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

PLACEBO:

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Looks like we had a rather successful launch. Thank you to everyone involved, updates will be out soon!
legendary
Point 5 guys!!!

Provided that the ICO is successful, C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters; provide a buy-wall of 50% of ICO proceeds in order to provide traders the possiblity to exit from their coin investment at cost. If sell orders price fall under 75% (of the original ICO price) during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price. The ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension.

everyone and their mama should be buying with these rules

Indeed, the max lose is 25%!!!! The max profit is, i don't know, but ICO are back and give nice returns. And 70 BTCs is not too expensive, look at other coins like 8BIT etc, and believe me, Bittrex will be next.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Looking good, 007 Style.  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Point 5 guys!!!

Provided that the ICO is successful, C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters; provide a buy-wall of 50% of ICO proceeds in order to provide traders the possiblity to exit from their coin investment at cost. If sell orders price fall under 75% (of the original ICO price) during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price. The ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension.

everyone and their mama should be buying with these rules
legendary
Point 5 guys!!!

Activity: 295
Mining cost too high...
legendary
ICO on C-CEX is SAFE!!! THEY HAVE GREAT RULES!!! Looking pretty cool, ICO will be sold out in no time
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 473
and again..
an another shitcoin with newbie account
I guess the dev could not wait for the next movie spectrum 007
He was too hurried  to make his profit ^^

@proletariat
because ICO is better for a flashcoin in order to scam people ^^