Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 76. (Read 259517 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
1 active connection to the network. something happened?

All good here, have got about 30 connections.

I have only 3 active connections...how to increase it? i am a first timer in staking 1337 in qt wallet...

Try adding these nodes. There are 170+ available.

https://pastebin.com/KS7BnBGx

I have tried to add nodes inside... in the 1337.conf and I try it also to add nodes in debug window but it was error....i copy paste it in 1337.conf but still 3 active connections
Activity: 48

I have only 3 active connections...how to increase it? i am a first timer in staking 1337 in qt wallet...

Try adding these nodes. There are 170+ available.

https://pastebin.com/KS7BnBGx
Activity: 14

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Hey guys i just want to know if the dev is active and actually putting in some work. Please update me.
Thanks! Smiley

The dev is active - well a new dev.  They're also developing a new coin that can only be purchased with 1337 called wowe (Which means it could potentially be listed on trex, since they don't add coins with numbers) to lower the 1337 supply some and have two coins.

Anyways, almost no resistance up to 9 sat; I'm not sure if the yobit 1337 is any good.  I don't trust any yobit wallet that says its in maintenance there.  However yesterday Cryptopia and novaexchange all shot up to 2 sat on the BTC/LTC front and even at poswallet it rose in posw comparative value.

why bitterex dont list coins with numbers? if 1337 was listed there it could go to 100 satoshi and more.

at novaexchange price also went to 3 satoshi.

there is problem with cryptopia, first they stop 1337/doge market becuase of bot traders and seconds, there is no 1337/btc market there which will sure increase the price as not all the traders are holding ltc but everyone has btc. so how can we open this market there?

I'm not sure why bittrex doesn't add coins with numbers in their ticker name (Something Julian had some on slack when someone asked if they would add 42)

And I think the best way to add 1337/btc trading on cryptopia would be maybe just everyone messaging them requesting it.

(Side note, not many have LTC this is true; not many are in turn trying to sell it for LTC thankfully)

i opened a support ticket at cryptopia asking them to add btc market for 1337 coin and also to reopen 1337/doge market.

i`ll update with their reply.

fairlady from Cryptopia said they ll only consider if 1337 trades for more than 1sat for more than 2 days..until then she asked to stop opening support ticket Tongue
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Lets hope they add it, I think like 90m 1337 got bought on the ltc side there yesterday.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Hey guys i just want to know if the dev is active and actually putting in some work. Please update me.
Thanks! Smiley

The dev is active - well a new dev.  They're also developing a new coin that can only be purchased with 1337 called wowe (Which means it could potentially be listed on trex, since they don't add coins with numbers) to lower the 1337 supply some and have two coins.

Anyways, almost no resistance up to 9 sat; I'm not sure if the yobit 1337 is any good.  I don't trust any yobit wallet that says its in maintenance there.  However yesterday Cryptopia and novaexchange all shot up to 2 sat on the BTC/LTC front and even at poswallet it rose in posw comparative value.

why bitterex dont list coins with numbers? if 1337 was listed there it could go to 100 satoshi and more.

there is problem with cryptopia, first they stop 1337/doge market becuase of bot traders and seconds, there is no 1337/btc market there which will sure increase the price as not all the traders are holding ltc but everyone has btc. so how can we open this market there?

I'm not sure why bittrex doesn't add coins with numbers in their ticker name (Something Julian had some on slack when someone asked if they would add 42)

And I think the best way to add 1337/btc trading on cryptopia would be maybe just everyone messaging them requesting it.

(Side note, not many have LTC this is true; not many are in turn trying to sell it for LTC thankfully)

i opened a support ticket at cryptopia asking them to add btc market for 1337 coin and also to reopen 1337/doge market.

i`ll update with their reply.
Maybe a fed.
Thanks! Smiley

Thanks! Smiley

Maybe a fed.
Thanks! Smiley

Make that 64 connections.

Activity: 57
Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 19
For people looking for a new online stake wallet once poswallet delists:
BTCPOP has stake wallets. They don't really advertise them but they work fine for me.

If that info helps you, feel free to use my referral link:
(I'll just earn something if you take out a loan on the site, this doesn't affect the staking)

https://btcpop.co/Home/3438/bct/

If you don't want to use the reflink, just use:

https://btcpop.co
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
DID I MISS THE BOAT ON 1337 COIN?Huh

nope,

price is back to 1-2 satoshi even in the alternative market.

i think that it can easily go up to 10 satoshi as lots of altcoins are being pumped from unknown reasons, maybe  because the price of bitcoin is going to hit the 3000$ bar very soon.

i also think that we can go higher than 10 satoshi as the apr is going down, w00t will come up and lots of coins are going to be burn and if we all decide as a community not to dump the coins and hold it at high price, eventually this will also keep the price up.

there are lots of examples of pos coins that went to 50 and even 600 satoshi over the time.

I agree...This coin is starting to look really nice.

nope,

price is back to 1-2 satoshi even in the alternative market.

i think that it can easily go up to 10 satoshi as lots of altcoins are being pumped from unknown reasons, maybe  because the price of bitcoin is going to hit the 3000$ bar very soon.

i also think that we can go higher than 10 satoshi as the apr is going down, w00t will come up and lots of coins are going to be burn and if we all decide as a community not to dump the coins and hold it at high price, eventually this will also keep the price up.

there are lots of examples of pos coins that went to 50 and even 600 satoshi over the time.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
sorry for bad english grammar.

First I would like to welcome you to the 1337 coin community. We are still waiting on the announcement of w00t coin so we just need to wait for now. Your 1337 coins will be fine as you can still keep them or swap some for the new coin, it's up to you. 1337 coin will still be around and that is why I'll be doing a 50/50 swap and keep 50% of my current 1337 coins and swap the other 50% for the new coin once it is released but for now continue staking your 1337 coins in your wallet to earn that interest while we wait.

how to do that "staking"?
which button should i click from the wallet program menus?

thank you for your help.

If you have downloaded the 1337 coin wallet and that it is synced up to the network, then set a passpharse under settings encrypt wallet. Once then you just need to unlock the wallet and leave it open to stake. 
legendary
Activity: 992
Merit: 1000
Maybe a fed.
Price has almost doubled today
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
sorry for bad english grammar.

First I would like to welcome you to the 1337 coin community. We are still waiting on the announcement of w00t coin so we just need to wait for now. Your 1337 coins will be fine as you can still keep them or swap some for the new coin, it's up to you. 1337 coin will still be around and that is why I'll be doing a 50/50 swap and keep 50% of my current 1337 coins and swap the other 50% for the new coin once it is released but for now continue staking your 1337 coins in your wallet to earn that interest while we wait.

how to do that "staking"?
which button should i click from the wallet program menus?

thank you for your help.
Pages:
Jump to: