Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.com - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities - page 9. (Read 103052 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I may have totally missed it somewhere, but is there a way to trade the equivalent of what I know as options within this platform?

Thanks

1broker uses CFD's

http://www.contracts-for-difference.com/compare/Options-versus-cfds.html

Thanks for the reply!

I like CFD's, I think this sounds like a good platform.
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
I may have totally missed it somewhere, but is there a way to trade the equivalent of what I know as options within this platform?

Thanks

1broker uses CFD's

http://www.contracts-for-difference.com/compare/Options-versus-cfds.html
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Thanks
legendary
Trading Lounge updates:

It is now possible to change your username in the account settings.
Keep in mind that you can only change it once a week.
legendary
i'm really enjoying 1broker this day, i'm having fun whit EUR/USD  I started whit 0.024 and now i have 0.10 in my balance.
I did also some trade from mobile, are you guys going to make an android /ios app? Would be great!

Improvements to the mobile experience are in development!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
i'm really enjoying 1broker this day, i'm having fun whit EUR/USD  I started whit 0.024 and now i have 0.10 in my balance.
I did also some trade from mobile, are you guys going to make an android /ios app? Would be great!
legendary
It's a couple hours I see this message when trying to open an order from the site itself API token invalid, not set or IP address not allowed.

Hey, we are aware of this and are working to resolve it. Refreshing the page or clearing your cache should fix the problem for now.
legendary
More updates to the trading lounge were implemented today.
More on the way!
Activity: 924
It's a couple hours I see this message when trying to open an order from the site itself API token invalid, not set or IP address not allowed.
legendary
Has anyone make withdrawal from 1broker.com of more than 1bitcoin? how much have you made from 1broker.com and withdrawal from it? Also I want to ask what is the withdrawal fees, is it the regular bitcoin transaction fees or something more?

I have made plenty of withdraws greater than 1 BTC. There is a 0.001 BTC fee for the mining fee.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Has anyone make withdrawal from 1broker.com of more than 1bitcoin? how much have you made from 1broker.com and withdrawal from it? Also I want to ask what is the withdrawal fees, is it the regular bitcoin transaction fees or something more?
legendary
We are happy to announce the alpha release of the ' Trading Lounge '.
This area is intended to be a place where traders can come to discuss trading related charts, set up's, and ideas.
We welcome your feedback, so be sure to post your thoughts and ideas!
Happy trading!

Read the full post here:

https://1broker.com/?c=blog&id=36
legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?
Thanks, everything went back to normal.
legendary
All value on bids and asks seems completely frozen... what's going on?

We are aware that some of the markets are currently frozen, and are working on the issue. We will keep you updated. Sorry for the inconvenience!

UPDATE:

Service has been restored to the affected markets. Sorry for the inconvenience and happy trading!
legendary
Activity: 1372
--------------->¿?
All value on bids and asks seems completely frozen... what's going on?
legendary
Hey 1broker team, we finally got around to creating our own BitcoinTalk account and thread, so we thought we'd pop in and say hello.

We've been integrated into 1broker for a couple months, and with over 250 users now, we've only heard good things from them about your system. We thank you for everything and hope you continue to do what you're doing.

Happy Trading Smiley

Hey, glad to see you guys  made it on here! I have used you guys in the past when another developer introduced me to your product. I was surprised more people were not aware of your guys existence, and I thank you for integrating 1broker into your system.  Smiley

Right on Smiley

We're not the best at marketing, solely relying on word of mouth for the most part. It'll catch on, the fact that everyone needs to pick and/or create their own strategy has lots of people still in the testing phase. Once a couple of us crack the code and/or find that holy grail it will all kick into high gear Tongue

Question for you guys though, since a lot of us are now automating the trades via your site, there's a lot of history to syphon through. Could we get an export to excel, or maybe some "sort by / filters" for organizing it all a little better?

We are in the process of reworking some of this for better optimization. I do not have a hard date for that release to share at this time though.
Activity: 37
Merit: 8
Hey 1broker team, we finally got around to creating our own BitcoinTalk account and thread, so we thought we'd pop in and say hello.

We've been integrated into 1broker for a couple months, and with over 250 users now, we've only heard good things from them about your system. We thank you for everything and hope you continue to do what you're doing.

Happy Trading Smiley

Hey, glad to see you guys  made it on here! I have used you guys in the past when another developer introduced me to your product. I was surprised more people were not aware of your guys existence, and I thank you for integrating 1broker into your system.  Smiley

Right on Smiley

We're not the best at marketing, solely relying on word of mouth for the most part. It'll catch on, the fact that everyone needs to pick and/or create their own strategy has lots of people still in the testing phase. Once a couple of us crack the code and/or find that holy grail it will all kick into high gear Tongue

Question for you guys though, since a lot of us are now automating the trades via your site, there's a lot of history to syphon through. Could we get an export to excel, or maybe some "sort by / filters" for organizing it all a little better?
legendary

Happy Trading Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Happy Trading Smiley

Interesting... i hear from this the first time and it looks pretty interesting when working. I like tradingview alot and it's community, especially the free indicators, is great.

Will check out your thread when i find it. Cheesy Guess i only need to check your past posts.
Activity: 37
Merit: 8

Happy Trading Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: