Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1GH.COM - HVC / MAX / MMC / PTS / VIA Anonymous Pool ★ - page 3. (Read 75161 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Wayla is sometimes a man!
I put 20 CPUs each of 340 khash speed, pool shows only half of that??? Last 2 hrs (since miner upgrade).
same issue
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It does not match. Single CPU on dedicated address makes 340 khash in minerd, never shown more than 290 in pool (that is maximum), average hashrate @pool is around 250 khash. Boooo vs Yay Smiley is that Boooo-s are 7,8%
We have started a server stratum+tcp://xcnpool-apac.1gh.com:7333 now, would you please kindly let me know if this one shows better results for you.
I put 20 CPUs each of 340 khash speed, pool shows only half of that??? Last 2 hrs (since miner upgrade).
Please try using different XCN addresses as your workers usernames to get a lower difficulty. This coin updates blocks too often, a more frequent shares may give you better results.

Hmmm ok... will try...

I break it to 5 groups of 4 computers, with 4 different addresses. It DID NOT helped.
So, hashrate on pool is almos 1/2 of actual hashrate shown by minerd. WHY?
Two possible reasons: statistical fluctuation (pool is averaging shares over 20 minute, so you have to wait at least that much to get realistic hashrate display), and some found shares not making it to the pool - this one could be caused by a high network latency or shares difficulty set too high. If you run a single worker on a single coin address over 20 minutes, does it still not match?

It does not match. Single CPU on dedicated address makes 340 khash in minerd, never shown more than 290 in pool (that is maximum), average hashrate @pool is around 250 khash. Boooo vs Yay Smiley is that Boooo-s are 7,8%
There are also wild swings in total pool hashrate display, so probably we should be averaging more smoothly for display. However, the average total hashrate matches percentage of blocks found by the pool pretty closely, I believe it is 'just' a display issue or it may be worse for only some users. Would you please post or PM ping from one of your hosts to xcnpool.1gh.com?

We are also working on adding a stratum server for Asia-Pacific region so miners coming from there could get better lattencies and less stales. This is currently delayed somewhat by new version of wallet being still under development/bugfix.
Activity: 309
Trying to compile 1GH cryptonite-cpuminer on ubuntu getting this error after ./configure CFLAGS="-O3" CXXFLAGS="-O3"

configure: error: GNU MP not found, see https://gmplib.org/

I may have a dependencies issue..........compile many miner in linux before but having problem with this one

Any help would be appreciated, I am weak at Linux..........Thanks
'sudo apt-get install libgmp3-dev' might help.

That was it ...thank you so much!!!
Trying to compile 1GH cryptonite-cpuminer on ubuntu getting this error after ./configure CFLAGS="-O3" CXXFLAGS="-O3"

I may have a dependencies issue..........compile many miner in linux before but having problem with this one

'sudo apt-get install libgmp3-dev' might help.
Activity: 309

Activity: 328
Please try using different XCN addresses as your workers usernames to get a lower difficulty. This coin updates blocks too often, a more frequent shares may give you better results.

Hmmm ok... will try...

I break it to 5 groups of 4 computers, with 4 different addresses. It DID NOT helped.
Two possible reasons: statistical fluctuation (pool is averaging shares over 20 minute, so you have to wait at least that much to get realistic hashrate display), and some found shares not making it to the pool - this one could be caused by a high network latency or shares difficulty set too high. If you run a single worker on a single coin address over 20 minutes, does it still not match?

Hmmm ok... will try...

Hmmm ok... will try...

Hmmm ok... will try...
1gh
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
Welcome to ...
★★★ CRYPTONITE 1GH POOL ★★★

--> xcn.1gh.com <--
so - let me re-ask my question in order to get a straight answer.

are the via coins that I'm mining right now on 1gh valid - will I be able to transfer them from my wallet to bittrex???
it depend on the fork the dev will choose. if they choose the 1gh fork, your coin are valid otherwise they are not valid.

edit : if I where you, I would mine another coin until further news

I think you should stick to spamming threads about you pool that no one uses...- your desperation for hash is self evident.

Why not just start your own thread instead of interloping on everyone else's thread. I'll stay where I am thank you.
I can confirm now Bittrex is on the new version already: my payment from Vialectrum has arrived. Your 1GH coins are safe.

are the via coins that I'm mining right now on 1gh valid - will I be able to transfer them from my wallet to bittrex???
it depend on the fork the dev will choose. if they choose the 1gh fork, your coin are valid otherwise they are not valid.

I think you should stick to spamming threads about you pool that no one uses...- your desperation for hash is self evident.

Why not just start your own thread instead of interloping on everyone else's thread. I'll stay where I am thank you.
What he said is true, it is up to Bittrex to decide which fork to take now.
Activity: 266

legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000

is this is true I'm gonna be really pissed at you guys...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8072460

New client version is out, other pools have not updated yet. Blockexplorers are on the new version already.

so what does this mean?

are my mined VIA coins from 1GH.com good on bittrex or not?
I assume they will upgrade their wallet pretty soon and your coins will arrive. 1GH, blockexplorers, vialectrum are all on version 0.10.1, other pools are still on 0.10.0, trex is informed about the new version (as far as I know)

is 10.1 and the new fork and 10.0 the old fork?

??
Sort of. 10.1 has relaxed some rules regarding transaction sizes and fees, a transaction complying the new rules but not complying old ones has caused a fork. Curious about this is the transaction was (most probably) another pool's payment.
is this is true I'm gonna be really pissed at you guys...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8072460

New client version is out, other pools have not updated yet. Blockexplorers are on the new version already.

so what does this mean?

are my mined VIA coins from 1GH.com good on bittrex or not?
I assume they will upgrade their wallet pretty soon and your coins will arrive. 1GH, blockexplorers, vialectrum are all on version 0.10.1, other pools are still on 0.10.0, trex is informed about the new version (as far as I know)

is 10.1 and the new fork and 10.0 the old fork?

??
Pages:
Jump to: