Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1st of its series, Silver BTC Blockchain statue - page 2. (Read 441 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
This looks sick Salty, if you are able to make it look as good as intended It'll surely go down as one of the coolest pieces available! I'd love to see it a bit bigger as well, can never have too much silver Cool
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Ahoy all, so I've been playing about with the idea of a physical interpretation of the Bitcoin blockchain. This is a VERY rough model, and things will change quite a bit, as I fine tune and fix the little details that I find have ended up strangely, or as I add more detail. The top face is supposed to be the globe with the smaller circles being nodes (its lacking detail at the moment) the left side will have the Bitcoin symbol (also needs some touchup), and the remaining faces will be sort of a labyrinthy circuit board looking design, which also requires changes from the model.

For scale, the main feature is a 1x1 inch cube, and the statue should weigh in at around 7 ounces. This will all likely change quite a bit. I think I'd like to make it a bit bigger, but we'll see how all of the numbers end up when done.

https://i.imgur.com/BLUPR3t.png

There will be a limited number of pieces made, the quantity of which, I'm still deciding on. As of this moment, if anyone has any feedback, please don't hesitate to let me know. I fully intend to do a LTC and ETH version as well, but one thing at a time.
Pages:
Jump to: