Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [21Mcoin] 21 MILLION - First Blockchain Income Sharing Crypto TV Series - page 4. (Read 11942 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Cant join your slack channel:
It says:
Don't have an @btopenworld.com email address?
Contact your Team Administrator for an invitation.

Please PM me your email address and I will invite you directly

David
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Cant join your slack channel:
It says:
Don't have an @btopenworld.com email address?
Contact your Team Administrator for an invitation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

Sounds to be Impressive....
Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
Interesting. Will bookmark this thread and I have started to read the white paper and the business plan. Are you guys planning to use Singular DTV at any point of time?

We'll be watching the Singular DTV platform develop, and of course as it's Mr. Lubin's baby, we have very high hopes for it as a Blockchain distribution channel.

It's very possible that our series will be ready to broadcast at around the same time that Singular goes live and is debugged, so we may even be the first global TV series to appear.

Wouldn't that be awesome!

Hell yeah! it would be more than awesome to see more tv series and movies being produced and showcased on top of ETH and on Singular DTV, was really excited when the modules of Singular DTV was revealed 2 days ago. Wish you guys the best.

SingularDTV distribution would be epic! For both projects..
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
Interesting. Will bookmark this thread and I have started to read the white paper and the business plan. Are you guys planning to use Singular DTV at any point of time?

We'll be watching the Singular DTV platform develop, and of course as it's Mr. Lubin's baby, we have very high hopes for it as a Blockchain distribution channel.

It's very possible that our series will be ready to broadcast at around the same time that Singular goes live and is debugged, so we may even be the first global TV series to appear.

Hell yeah! it would be more than awesome to see more tv series and movies being produced and showcased on top of ETH and on Singular DTV, was really excited when the modules of Singular DTV was revealed 2 days ago. Wish you guys the best.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hmm...crypto-enabled media rival. Interesting, been mooted before in another area of the media but not as yet done successfully I don't think. So interested and watching.
Thank you for your interest, we hope to break the mould Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

Activity: 854
Merit: 398
hey, I would like to reserve Russian translation & local thread's management . Thank you
Activity: 378
A Trader & An Investor
Activity: 294
Activity: 778
Hmm...crypto-enabled media rival. Interesting, been mooted before in another area of the media but not as yet done successfully I don't think. So interested and watching.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I'm getting a custom project tracking list. I'd like to have a good time.
This is no bounty or airdrop?

Hi PCindy

Not sure I understand the question....?

David

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
This is no bounty or airdrop?
yes all right !

read :ICO LAUNCHES JUNE 12 2017

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Reserved Italian translation
Thanks
reserve for indonesian translation if you need

Thanks Arimabib

Please join our Slack channel, where our Community Director will be able to give you translation Bounty arrangements.

21millioncoins.slack.com/signup

BOOM!
Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Reserved for Serbian translation.
Pages:
Jump to: