Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 2bacco coin UNMODERATED - page 2. (Read 2658 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
July 21, 2015, 05:17:00 AM
Bumping this cause I honestly hate the Dev oooops I mean purchaser of that coin! Can't wait to buy smokes with those coins lmfao

Just ignore him that's what i am doing. He seems to be a kid i mean really a kid who can't buy tobacco in stores and he is trying to do it on the internet:) there is no reason to be so angry at him he's just a kid Smiley
No there is EVERY REASON to be ANGRY at HIM because he is one of those loser FUCKS who gives CRYPTO a bad name!! He buys a shitty coingen coin and takes a huge premine and now is using sock puppet accounts to try to get people to put up "BUY" support for the coin so the price will go up lol He is just trying to get people to put BTC into his shitty coin so he can cash out that's about it!!! So he deserves to be hated and exposed and all that jazz!!
July 20, 2015, 02:21:21 PM
Bumping this cause I honestly hate the Dev oooops I mean purchaser of that coin! Can't wait to buy smokes with those coins lmfao

Just ignore him that's what i am doing. He seems to be a kid i mean really a kid who can't buy tobacco in stores and he is trying to do it on the internet:) there is no reason to be so angry at him he's just a kid Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
July 20, 2015, 02:10:11 PM

lolz your not a fan then  Grin
July 20, 2015, 06:52:33 AM
July 20, 2015, 05:50:38 AM
Oh I am so FUCKING GLAD I stumbled onto this cause I'm going to fucking bump this thread for the whole next week that people will be sick and fucking tired of hearing about this super fucking shitty coingen piece of shit coin with a fucking loser fucking retard for a "Dev" who can't even interest enough people to mine his coin so the wallets can stay synced!!! That has to be the most EPIC fail I've ever seen in Crypto!! Can't even get people to mine your coin because it's so fucking shitty!! What a douchebag!!! HAHAHAHAHA Dev "I'm going to buy cartons of cigarettes with 2BACCO coins" and the funniest thing is if anyone looks through the thread at all the newbie accounts that try to support his coin they were all created from June 15th to June 20th every single fucking one of them!! He can't even make sock puppet accounts properly!!! Man I hate that guy like BIG TIME!! Biggest TOOL I've ever seen here!! Do you know he deleted my last post where all it said was "I talked to the Dev and have decided not to post anymore in this thread. I wish you all the best of luck with this coin." And he deleted that too!!! What a joke!! I'm going to TWEET about how much of a douchebag loser he is right now!! I'll be back to bump this shit again and again and again!! YEAH YEAH CHEERS!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 23, 2015, 08:39:05 AM
I do Belgium a few times a mth, takes me 16 hours there and back from where I am in the UK, but its worth it.

http://www.realtobacco.be/en/real-pub

Is where I go Smiley

I just had to post on the original ANN the clown sounds like a robot

Quite what he expects this coin to do is beyond me lol

Nice, do you visit the Netherlands too?

I hope the dev gives me a nice bounty for the wallpaper. I want to have many women too.
legendary
crunck
June 23, 2015, 08:20:52 AM
I do Belgium a few times a mth, takes me 16 hours there and back from where I am in the UK, but its worth it.

http://www.realtobacco.be/en/real-pub

Is where I go Smiley

I just had to post on the original ANN the clown sounds like a robot

Quite what he expects this coin to do is beyond me lol
June 23, 2015, 08:17:24 AM
God damn you ShoeOnHead I was hoping this was a good coin, and that I could stop paying the ridiculously hight Taxes here in the UK.

Oh well back to smuggling it in from Belgium I guess  Grin

Goede prijzen in Belgie Smiley Ik kom er zo nu en dan ook om benzine te tanken en sigaretten te kopen.

Good prices in Belgium, I'm going there once in a while to get petrol an ciggies. You should check out Andorra too.

Ofcourse chances are very very small this coin will ever become something haha.
legendary
crunck
June 23, 2015, 08:13:15 AM
God damn you ShoeOnHead I was hoping this was a good coin, and that I could stop paying the ridiculously hight Taxes here in the UK.

Oh well back to smuggling it in from Belgium I guess  Grin
June 23, 2015, 07:59:58 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: ShoeOnHead on: June 22, 2015, 03:07:59 PM »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageDelete
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Bullshit! 12% premined coingen crap

- provide lower price cigarettes/tobacco
- low or zero taxation on cigarettes/tobacco
- provide higher quality tobacco/cigarettes
- enable access for smokers to get the high quality tobacco, at low price and low/zero taxation.

= Illegal!
June 23, 2015, 07:58:09 AM
Good job 2bacco coin dev. Why did you delete many posts saying constructive things? Here is your unmoderated topic. Beware: You can not send cigarettes to other countries to avoid taxes, this is illegal. The coin is 12% premined and is made at Coingen. I am not the dev of this coin, the original self-moderated topic can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-2bacco-coin-crowdfund-upgrading-to-pospow-scrypt-smoker-friendly-1096693

Make Friends or Make Peace With Smokers Smiley

To Download 2bacco coin wallet(windows): www.2bacco.com

Total coins = 81,454,545
2bacco coin premine of 12% = 9,774,545.4  was needed to pay for current and ongoing costs for 2bacco coin

2bacco coin specifications:
total coins = 81,454,545
Block Time = 2 minutes
Coins mature after 2 blocks
Target timespan = 33 hours

512 coins mined per block to start
block size/amount halves each 70,000 blocks or approximately each 6 months

512 coins/block (1st 6 months. from now until near the end of december 2015 approx)
256 coins/block (2nd 6 months)
128 coins/block (3rd 6 months)
64  coins/block (4th 6 months)
32  coins/block (5th 6 months)
16  coins/block (6th 6 months)
etc..

Mine 2bacco coin
Mining Pools
:

Buy or Sell 2bacco coin at Exchanges
Exchanges
: