Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌚 2coins1moon - a crypto market simulation game - page 2. (Read 311 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Since you can see the Ethereum smart contract, that makes this pretty much open source then right?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
And you can write more in detail about the level of the moon? But it is not at all clear what are we talking about? And what does the moon have to do with it?

Is it related to how many transactions are done on that blockchain?
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
And you can write more in detail about the level of the moon? But it is not at all clear what are we talking about? And what does the moon have to do with it?
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
How much can I win if I bet on the right one? Say I put 1 ETH on it?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Pretty accurate simulation of current state of crypto, actually.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Link: 2coins1moon.com

2coins1moon is a crypto market simulation game.

The main rules:
1. Players bet on the coin that will reach the moon first.
2. Each bet increases the coin's market cap and moves it closer to the moon.
3. If you predict correctly which coin reaches the moon first, you'll receive part of the loser's jackpot (in proportion to amount of your bet) along with your bet.

Other rules:
- The bet amount is in GNC (GreenCoin). GNC is a virtual currency that defines your share in jackpot.
- When one of coins reaches the moon, the market bursts and coin market caps get reseted
- If neither of coins manage to reach the moon in 2880 blocks (~12 hours), the moon level halves
- If one of coins does reach the moon within 2880 blocks (~12 hours), the moon level doubles
- The 3.8% commission is charged on betting. If you own at least one 2C1M Discount token, the commission is 0%
- When you bet on a coin which has low market cap (compared to the moon level), you get to receive the "Early Adopter Bonus". The earlier you bet, the bigger your bonus is.

The rules are written in form of an ethereum smart contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x718f1892987a871fbe81462597e6dcd2900e127f#code

To start playing, install/log into Metamask and visit 2coins1moon.com
Pages:
Jump to: