Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - page 2. (Read 5048 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
May 06, 2018, 09:01:43 AM
Listing on binance? You must be joking.
For in such nonsense to believe only a madman.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 08:45:51 AM
ordinary project, target MN, there is no future, the price in a week will be 40 bucks per node
copper member
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 05:07:55 PM
We are happy to present our vision and strategy of the Almex Investment platform development. This presentation was created mainly to discuss our ideas with community.

We want to hear your opinions for the development of the future White Paper at #aip-suggestions  channel. This channel will be open until the end of May. After that we will start working on the AIP White Paper based on the discussion. White paper will be ready till the end of June.

http://www.almex.team/AIP.pdf
Activity: 294
April 28, 2018, 11:02:47 AM
We have tested different versions of wallet update to increase masternode collateral, but implementation of any of them to the Almex blockchain brings a lot of risks of forks, bugs, etc. We don’t want to upset masternode holders and care about every one of them, so, we have decided to leave the masternode collateral as it was to prevent tremendous amounts of problems which would come, for sure.

GOOD NEWS! At the same time we were working on the development of our investment platform. We are going to present our vision of it during next week. Little spoiler: Masternode holders will receive btc rewards from the investment platform in the future and will have discounts for using it.
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 07:17:44 PM
Should I invest a little bit?

just put 20 bucks and go on a shared masternode, its the better gamble you can got... since we have a lot of masternode scams on masternode.online...  lot of scams going to 0 dolar (6 dolar is same as 0 to me...)
Activity: 98
April 25, 2018, 05:08:10 AM
Should I invest a little bit?
Activity: 294
April 23, 2018, 03:59:08 PM
We are still testing blockchain upgrade to new masternode collateral. If everything goes fine, new wallet will be available till the end of the week.
We can’t just present half-ready project to the community, so, be patient, please.
Activity: 140
April 23, 2018, 12:30:09 PM
one more dead coin with 50$ price for mn in next several weeks
Activity: 196
April 23, 2018, 12:23:41 PM
How will the data be transferred between the blockchain? There should be kinda universal language for this!
merculet
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 11:51:11 AM
Promising project! Way to go! Good luck to your team Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Whats promising about it?
Looks like another MN coin with only purpose of being MN.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
April 21, 2018, 07:40:00 AM
on how many it is necessary to be a lazy swindler to indicate a link to twitter in which ZERO posts ?? vanguyu soon go scammers with the topic on the forum "I'm too lazy to nag the site is not something to do ONE post on Twitter even without text and just picture too lazy to lay out - go straight to me money on the purse" do not waste money guys this is 100% SCAM! swindlers are completely lazy (
Almex Coin working on our project. Please, stop the panic. We don’t have time to answer every request.
1. Wallet update will be ready in few days.
2. We are going to present our vision of investment platform next week and start to collect community ideas.
3. After that we are going to finish our white paper and start the work on platform.

Ye u just started selling Masternodes before that ok makes sense ..

On your NEXT SCAM please do the Whitepaper First and have something on your roadmap besides website and Mac wallet for the next 4.5 months.

You lazy motherfuckers.

And did you just forget to log back to your fake dev account buddy is that what happened?

Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 11:36:11 PM
on how many it is necessary to be a lazy swindler to indicate a link to twitter in which ZERO posts ?? vanguyu soon go scammers with the topic on the forum "I'm too lazy to nag the site is not something to do ONE post on Twitter even without text and just picture too lazy to lay out - go straight to me money on the purse" do not waste money guys this is 100% SCAM! swindlers are completely lazy (
Almex Coin working on our project. Please, stop the panic. We don’t have time to answer every request.
1. Wallet update will be ready in few days.
2. We are going to present our vision of investment platform next week and start to collect community ideas.
3. After that we are going to finish our white paper and start the work on platform.
Activity: 39
April 20, 2018, 09:10:36 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
April 20, 2018, 07:37:27 AM
I think a long coin will not live the exchange will be very low for the purchase costs only 0.30 bitcoin
cht
Activity: 2
April 20, 2018, 06:34:20 AM
Minimum stake age? time for coin to mature etc?
Activity: 49
April 19, 2018, 03:28:08 PM
None of the pools are working and not showing the coin mining on pool website

its been pos for a long time.. no more mining dont believe anyone u can mine anymore
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
None of the pools are working and not showing the coin mining on pool website
Activity: 84
April 18, 2018, 01:58:15 PM
pool   Almex coin   http://smithpool.ddns.net

conf for miners (-a quark -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.ddns.net:4033 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=ALMEX)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff

example -a quark -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.ddns.net:4033 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=ALMEX,d=64  or whatever you want

block explorer http://smithpool.ddns.net/explorer/ALMEX

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job

Activity: 443
Merit: 13
April 18, 2018, 09:35:36 AM
5$ starting price on this shitcoin? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy lol i better buy a copy of a blockchin for 300$ and start doing the same thing...
I do not know how can people fall for these projects, seriously Cheesy If you want to have masternodes, do your researches and invest in something worthwhile.

@everyone We are going to make voting on rising MN collateral to prevent further dumping and to rise ROI. Check #poll channel.

That just came in from their discords Admin, who is the only "dev" on their channel... Invest wisely bois Smiley
Activity: 200
April 18, 2018, 04:13:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: