Pages:
Author

Topic: 💼[ANN] 401K COIN [Private Sale] Masternode | Fee Free Pool | Join Discord! - page 35. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Thank you so much for the prompt response sir, ill be off by now and will be a huge supporter and holder of Wemark amazing work.
Activity: 9
Join the discord to meet the amazing community and the very active team! Many great promotions going on daily!
Activity: 5
It was support easy to setup. Rewards are now flowing in  Grin
copper member
Activity: 84
Do you guys have a script for mac masternode setup?

Yes we do:

cd /root
apt-get install wget -y
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/401KCoin/Script/master/setup.sh
chmod 740 setup.sh
./setup.sh

Come on into the discord if you need any further help, or feel free to message me.
Activity: 5
I congratulate all on the increase of the award for the block.
Activity: 23
Do you guys have a script for mac masternode setup?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
it all looks pretty organized and professional. I think it's worth paying attention to the idea developed by the team and use its opportunity in real life. it would be quite comfortable.
copper member
401k is sure to be a great project in the making of HISTORY so cool... The enthusiasm about the project and the hardwork of the team is very clear... Lovely 401k

Thank you, appreciate your enthusiasm!
Activity: 4
Block Rewards increasing at 5k.. Get ready for it!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 72
401k is sure to be a great project in the making of HISTORY so cool... The enthusiasm about the project and the hardwork of the team is very clear... Lovely 401k
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

If you have any questions please feel free to join https://discord.gg/QM6N6m. Currently we are adding lots of fun bots for users to interact with and win coins!

Yes, I have questions, but you blatantly ignoring me despite the crucial essence of the concern I addressed on the post. You prefer to reply to less important things. And you asked me (and other people) to believe in your project? That trust will come to you by time? You even start it wrong.

I'd like to ask one more time before I rest my case. You know what I asked.
Now we have to get an exchange fast, with the high rewards kicking in!
copper member
High rewards in gear for the next couple weeks!  Yes!

Yes, during blocks 5,001 - 25,000 the rewards are the highest they will every be.
Activity: 81
High rewards in gear for the next couple weeks!  Yes!
Activity: 9
Hey 401k guys, this looks very promising. If you are looking for business partners I may have a couple individuals that would be interested in this Use Case. Keep me posted please. Thanks!

Contact either, @Crypto-Mick#4103 or @VaporLips#5831 on discord.

If you have any questions please feel free to join https://discord.gg/QM6N6m. Currently we are adding lots of fun bots for users to interact with and win coins!
Just got my first big staking reward, from the new block rewards!
We're getting close to 5000 block when the rewards will begin to really kick in.
Activity: 1
Hey 401k guys, this looks very promising. If you are looking for business partners I may have a couple individuals that would be interested in this Use Case. Keep me posted please. Thanks!
Activity: 4
Not bad at all, Fee Free Pool use case could really pull some volume. Added to watch list.
Activity: 6
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

Looks Good Guys! I always like the work you do! Joining Discord Now!
Pages:
Jump to: