Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★421★★ Cannabis Cryptocurrency sha256 PoW, 421% PoS - page 6. (Read 7033 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 88
Please,  stop arguing,  better pay attention to this cannabis crypto project,  I've got a filling that it's going to be big!!!!
Activity: 397
Merit: 253
Oчepeднoй пycтoй пpoeкт миcтepa - твиcтepa... Tongue

oh look a empty headed troll with nothing other than negativity and wasted time to contribute, but hey thanks for the bump jackass.
Пycтoй бoлтyн - этo Bы. Чтo Bы cдeлaли для тoгo, чтo бы cryptopia нe зaкpылa pынoк 808\BTC?

and if not ..gtfo this thread you asshole. Oh and thanks for the thread bump you dumb cunt.
Cкaжи этo cвoeй мaмe, cpaный пeдик...

sorry your mom calls you a faggot, but shes probably onto something.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

oh look a empty headed troll with nothing other than negativity and wasted time to contribute, but hey thanks for the bump jackass.
Пycтoй бoлтyн - этo Bы. Чтo Bы cдeлaли для тoгo, чтo бы cryptopia нe зaкpылa pынoк 808\BTC?

https://i.imgur.com/rVexy4a.jpg

and if not ..gtfo this thread you asshole. Oh and thanks for the thread bump you dumb cunt.
Cкaжи этo cвoeй мaмe, cpaный пeдик...

and if not ..gtfo this thread you asshole. Wrong thread as well. Oh and thanks for the thread bump you dumb cunt.

where I can find out at which stock exchanges the token of this project is traded. Is it possible to buy it right now? Is it possible for him not to be on sale?

https://cryptohub.online/market/421/
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
where I can find out at which stock exchanges the token of this project is traded. Is it possible to buy it right now? Is it possible for him not to be on sale?
Activity: 55
Eventum alpha looks promising. This project could be big!

This coin total supply ?
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Eventum alpha looks promising. This project could be big!

Getting more volume. It is incredible the Twitter analytics for some 421 tweets have done better than any of 808 coin  Shocked .  421 growing bit by bit establishing deep and wide roots. 

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I know I keep asking this but is there a chance at getting 421 coin listed on any other exchanges? I really do think that having just one exchange isn't good at getting attention as almost everyone out there doesn't even know about this exchange CryptoHub. Maybe Nova exchange will be an option once it opens up deposits and withdrawals or maybe TradeSatoshi?
Yes.  3 Btc to get added to Tradesatoshi. Sure NovaEx if they ever come back.

Wow! It now costs 3 BTC for a listing on TradeSatoshi, that is crazy! I remember not too long ago it was just 0.75 BTC. Hmm now I see why 421 is only on CryptoHub as these other exchanges charge outrageous listing fees. How about Mercatox exchange? I see 808 coin is up for voting on there so maybe we can also get 421 listed for voting. 
I know I keep asking this but is there a chance at getting 421 coin listed on any other exchanges? I really do think that having just one exchange isn't good at getting attention as almost everyone out there doesn't even know about this exchange CryptoHub. Maybe Nova exchange will be an option once it opens up deposits and withdrawals or maybe TradeSatoshi?
Yes.  3 Btc to get added to Tradesatoshi. Sure NovaEx if they ever come back.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Hello, guys
 I wish the idea luck!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
This project looks very promising, I want to know more information, and will join this project.
@MrEggman

Are you in change of development for the 421 wallet or are you able to put me in touch with the dev?

There's an issue with excessive network and disk activity on the current wallet that I was hoping they could resolve.

No issue, working as intended. You can turn your wallet off when you do not have stake to mint.
@MrEggman

Are you in change of development for the 421 wallet or are you able to put me in touch with the dev?

There's an issue with excessive network and disk activity on the current wallet that I was hoping they could resolve.

https://i.imgur.com/lafGh52.png

Pages:
Jump to: