Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - page 2. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
January 06, 2019, 06:42:24 AM
It's pure SCAM!!!

Don't invest in such bullshit!
Bullshit? Based on what? Looks like you're the bigger bullshitter though after creating a shitcoin and bailing out on both the community and development.

On to what brought me here in the first place. Wanted to know what the different between YOKE and ODN is? ODN has been developing similar features
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 05:36:57 AM
This project is legit? can someone tell me
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 03:00:12 AM
It's pure SCAM!!!

Serius lu🤔
Activity: 1
January 05, 2019, 05:42:12 AM
Hello people!
This is looking for me as a very serious project with a working product! Can´t wait for new announcements! This will be huge people and i am happy to be a part of it!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
January 02, 2019, 06:06:37 PM
Dear users! Our messenger has been added to Google Play, now you can download and install it directly https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=chat.yoke.yokechat

Now, you need to entice users to use your messenger app. As I said before, so many messengers out there and you need to compete with them.
Activity: 4
January 02, 2019, 11:02:30 AM
Could someone explain how to setup a masternode?  I have the Yoke Wallet installed, updated and running, I have over 2000 YOKE, there are no instructions for setting up masternode.conf
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
January 02, 2019, 12:53:46 AM
Dear users! Our messenger has been added to Google Play, now you can download and install it directly https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=chat.yoke.yokechat
Amazing, very fastly appeared on Play Store.
My question is, when a app listed on Play Store, does it mean that the app is totally free of virues, trojans, malwares, and safely for use?

Depends on the if it has been "play protect" certed. With play protect, I'd say yes to all KNOWN trojans, visuses etc. Without that just reasonably free.
copper member
Activity: 5
January 01, 2019, 01:16:52 PM
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
December 31, 2018, 08:36:38 PM
I don't familiar with using apk, so I will wait till YokeChat appears on PlayStore to use it.
There is an early version available.

https://yoke.chat/yoke.chat.apk

You maybe right!
YokeChat Messenger has tons of stuffs to done well to be really competitive in the messenger ecosystem.
They should release the app with over-the-edge features to compete with existing messengers. Otherwise, this is just another app that will clutter your phone.
Activity: 358
January 01, 2019, 07:51:57 AM
altcoin scam very much
copper member
Activity: 11
January 01, 2019, 12:01:26 AM
It's pure SCAM!!!

December 31, 2018, 08:12:41 PM
There is an early version available.

https://yoke.chat/yoke.chat.apk
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 31, 2018, 06:42:00 PM
In fact, the idea of the project looks good and important, but it is best that the development team work on issuing the mobile version as soon as possible so that everyone can download the application and try it and give their opinion about the services that will be available.
I believe they also are working to better project continuity, I wouldn't be too much bother the team and will let them work and see the results whether they are going to indicate to all of us.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
December 31, 2018, 06:39:33 PM
Question. And what exactly is your messenger different from the traditional? Will it be decentralized if it is based on blockchain? But, then what is his speed?
I am curious about the innovation that Yoke Chat Messenger platform can have.
Let's see how the Yoke Chat team build it up and make it unique.

Privacy and self-destructing time are one of the most important features for Messenger platforms that Yoke Chat team should deeply and carefully consider.

They should release the app with over-the-edge features to compete with existing messengers. Otherwise, this is just another app that will clutter your phone.
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
December 31, 2018, 06:32:20 PM
In fact, the idea of the project looks good and important, but it is best that the development team work on issuing the mobile version as soon as possible so that everyone can download the application and try it and give their opinion about the services that will be available.
December 31, 2018, 01:15:01 PM
I must say I still really like what I see here.

None of the traditional warning signs on discord, avoidance of issues etc.

Product good to go for general release.

This is starting to look pretty good.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 11:30:07 AM
The https://stackofstake.com/ service offers a shared masternodes for Yoke Chat (YOKE).

Exclusive no fee service for Yoke project till 7th Jan 2019!

You will definitely like our ultimate features:
• 0-click-masternode-launch (tm)
• full automation
• instant masternode join
• instant reward accrual
• instant withdrawal
• no deposit or withdrawal fee
• default auto-reinvest
• no minimum deposit / masternode join amount
• super-clean and intuitive interface
• referral system

Join the shared masternode in 2 clicks:
Click 1 - Login with your social network account: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Discord supported (don't forget to confirm your email).
Click 2 - Deposit your YOKE coins
You will start to receive rewards instantly!

Visit https://stackofstake.com/ and explore the true ultimate masternode experience!
Got questions or suggestions? Join our Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/tYcb8uK
Need support? Feel free to report any issues to [email protected]

Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
December 29, 2018, 10:47:03 PM
Question. And what exactly is your messenger different from the traditional? Will it be decentralized if it is based on blockchain? But, then what is his speed?

Privacy and self-destructing time are one of the most important features for Messenger platforms that Yoke Chat team should deeply and carefully consider.
December 30, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

If you hop on their discord, you can grab the android app and have a look. Plus they have applied for playstore for it.

Also, earlier today YOKE got upgraded to an "instant" node on CHT and the same will supposedly happen on the GTM platform shortly Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
December 29, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: