Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 700 Coin | 700% PoS | low supply | ready for takeoff !!! earn each vote - page 3. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hey guy
I have problem with this coin exchange on the coinsmarket forum
Have anyone here know what's wrong with this coin?
Hello
That's not a coin error, I think it's a bug belonging to the site coinsmatket and it's the problem with all the coins here.
No sir!
I think my problem here is that this coin is dead, it seems I have lost money in the deal
Hey guy
I think that was the reason for DEV when he was not active, it seems that this coin was dead
Yes, thank you
I have read all the comments of people and it seems they think this coin is dead like you
Activity: 252
Hey guy
I think that was the reason for DEV when he was not active, it seems that this coin was dead
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Hey guy
Hello
That's not a coin error, I think it's a bug belonging to the site coinsmatket and it's the problem with all the coins here.
Hey guy
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
It looks like a coin is dead ((there is no working pool ((the developer is silent
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Add node active please
Activity: 322
any update on pool which carries this coin?

Activity: 322
what happened to all those pools?

they pull out or what? even scam pool like lpool.name don't carry 700 for mining
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
No response to my comment is probably the biggest "YES" the dev could give. People should seriously stop to support such projects right from the start.
legendary
if it is dumped, be happy coin is still 200 each coin. with high stake 700%

Well, you probably still most of it, didn't you? I mean, considering the activity of the thread, it does not really look like you are interested in further development Wink
Activity: 84
if it is dumped, be happy coin is still 200 each coin. with high stake 700%
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
legendary
What happened to the premine?
Activity: 84
dev, go list 700 coin to coinmarketcap.com

i have a look at this^^
Activity: 189
dev, go list 700 coin to coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Looks very good, I'll buy a few thousand coins Cheesy
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Where is the dev? looks like he is MIA I was hoping to have some questions answered but now this has put me off investing in this coin as the dev has not replied to anyone for a few days now. Anyway I thought the 700% was too high to start with but was willing to take a gamble but now I won't as the dev doesn't seem to be serious about his project any more.

me too,

i guess i`ll continue to search for the next big pos coin to invest, as this is a great time to enter to new altcoins.

as always when i`ll find such a good investment i`ll let you know.

No problem mate and thanks for letting me know about this one but too bad it has turned out to be dead. For now I'll just stick to staking 808 and 1337 as the rewards are really good right now. I'll also keep an eye out for the next big pos coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Where is the dev? looks like he is MIA I was hoping to have some questions answered but now this has put me off investing in this coin as the dev has not replied to anyone for a few days now. Anyway I thought the 700% was too high to start with but was willing to take a gamble but now I won't as the dev doesn't seem to be serious about his project any more.

me too,

i guess i`ll continue to search for the next big pos coin to invest, as this is a great time to enter to new altcoins.

as always when i`ll find such a good investment i`ll let you know.
Pages:
Jump to: