Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now! - page 51. (Read 174428 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
Why did u receive letter from Microsoft ? Are u using IIS server ?

No, we don't. But some Microsoft users are somehow affected. Perhaps their internet provider uses Microsoft software.

Sorry, I dint get your point. If the user is affected, then why will u receive the letter as a service provider ? They are supposed to receive it ...is not it ?
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

No, we don't. But some Microsoft users are somehow affected. Perhaps their internet provider uses Microsoft software.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
is there a problem with the DNS for all a-ads sub domains like ad.a-ads.com? At least with the DNS server from "Deutsche Telekom" I get the answer Host ad.a-ads.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN) (since two days)
If I ask several other open DNS server like google or dyndns I always get a different IP. May this is ok because of the Round-robin DNS or similar technics. Everything else is working just the sub domains of a-ads not. Is there an issue with Deutsche Telekom? Because the DNS server from Arcor (another german internet provider) is answering.

Thanks for your message. Yes, we use round-robin technique, and it seems to be working just fine. But recently we received a letter from Microsoft (!?) that some users might be affected by DNS issue due to the blocked TCP port on our DNS servers. We'll need to find a solution for that.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The health of your ad unit 23562 is dropping because there is no ad unit code on your site.

There is ad on my site, but in inner pages - and now i know the problem  Smiley Okay, found it.
legendary
As i see health also affects on revenue ? And why health status on my ads is still 15% Sad
And what about inner pages with captchas ? How bot can go into it and check ad banner?

The health of your ad unit 23562 is dropping because there is no ad unit code on your site. Health doesn't directly affect your income, but it can affect indirectly: ad units with low health are treated as anonymous traffic sources, advertisers can disallow such ad units for their campaigns.

Our bot doesn't check captchas or inner pages. It just checks that the ad is available right away on the URL you specified for your ad unit.

arsenische What is the logic of Health parameter, and why it was 100% yesterday but it is 17% today - my site is up
last 24hrs. Ad unit - 23562

Thanks for your question. Health is an estimated probability of Ad Unit code to be present on the specified URL. Our bot visits the URL time to time, checks whether the code is there and updates the value. If you remove ad unit from your site (or if it is not available for some other reasons) the health will gradually drop to 0.

As i see health also affects on revenue ? And why health status on my ads is still 15% Sad
And what about inner pages with captchas ? How bot can go into it and check ad banner?
legendary
arsenische What is the logic of Health parameter, and why it was 100% yesterday but it is 17% today - my site is up

Thanks for your question. Health is an estimated probability of Ad Unit code to be present on the specified URL. Our bot visits the URL time to time, checks whether the code is there and updates the value. If you remove ad unit from your site (or if it is not available for some other reasons) the health will gradually drop to 0.
legendary
is there a problem with the DNS for all a-ads sub domains like ad.a-ads.com? At least with the DNS server from "Deutsche Telekom" I get the answer Host ad.a-ads.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN) (since two days)
If I ask several other open DNS server like google or dyndns I always get a different IP. May this is ok because of the Round-robin DNS or similar technics. Everything else is working just the sub domains of a-ads not. Is there an issue with Deutsche Telekom? Because the DNS server from Arcor (another german internet provider) is answering.

Thanks for your message. Yes, we use round-robin technique, and it seems to be working just fine. But recently we received a letter from Microsoft (!?) that some users might be affected by DNS issue due to the blocked TCP port on our DNS servers. We'll need to find a solution for that.

Quote from: turtlehurricane
Only thing that concerns me is I had well over 5,000 unique visitors yesterday, and only 2,000 impressions. It's not adding up.
Quote from: turtlehurricane
That is actually a ripoff. a-ads.com needs to raise their rates.

There are no fixed rates since we are not pay-per-impression network. CPM is just an average indicator, not a fixed rate. It depends on advertisers' behavior and differs a lot from ad unit to ad unit, from category to category too.

Quote from: Lionel
Guys i have an Ad Unit and i want to add categories to it

You can't, sorry. Categories are assigned manually by us, it may take a while, especially for sites with low PageRank. Trash sites may remain in the Unknown category forever.

If you have a quality site, please let me know your ad unit id to make it quicker. Low quality sites can be moved back to the Unknown category anytime if they generate fake traffic or are banned by many advertisers.
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
Guys i have an Ad Unit and i want to add categories to it

Now the categories i have are

Categories:

Digital world > Advertising
Bitcoin > Advertising

i can't find the way to add other ones, help please  Undecided

thx
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
How much Bitcoin do you get per 1000 views? How much do you get per click?

I have 200+ impressions and 1 click (started a couple hours ago) and only have 151 satoshis  Huh

Certainly i'm not gonna get 1000 satoshis or less for 1000 impressions?
Well considering my experience it is not bad rate.I have been getting just a few thousand Satoshi for every 10,000 unique visits I sent.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,

legendary
How long does it take to get an ad through moderation?
The campaign is funded, but it is waiting for a couple of days already.
Ad #9383

Oh, so sorry about that. Due to the bug in our notification system didn't see it! Just activated it (and working on the fix to prevent this from happening again). Thanks for your patience!
Activity: 5
How long does it take to get an ad through moderation?
The campaign is funded, but it is waiting for a couple of days already.
Ad #9383
Activity: 840
I'm having trouble adding an ad to my blog, and it doesn't show up. Is it blocked on blogger?

I don't think it is blocked. It works on http://blog.anonymousads.com/ . Do you have AdBlock enabled?
It is, I disabled it now. Hahaha, thanks.  Tongue
legendary
I'm having trouble adding an ad to my blog, and it doesn't show up. Is it blocked on blogger?

I don't think it is blocked. It works on http://blog.anonymousads.com/ . Do you have AdBlock enabled?
Activity: 840
legendary
I used to run ads blogger. If traffic sources are not well, my blogger has locked it. So I need to find out the amount of traffic you need or advertisers need to re-evaluate for good.

Not sure I fully understand what you mean. We categorize sites by quality, not by traffic. We do so in order to enable advertisers to select sites of particular category.

Another query - how to request a special category for newly created ad units? All of them fall into 'Unknown' category and doesn't get any reasonable proportion of bids.

Since we classify ad units manually, it may take quite a bit of time. Sites with higher pagerank have a priority. Also if you have a decent site and send me a message, we'll do it faster as well.

If we feel that most traffic from the site is not real we may put it back to the "Unknown" category. Same may happen if the site is of poor quality or advertisers ban it too often.

You can use search (see the search box on the top-right corner of the site) to find your ad unit by ID or by URL. Also each ad unit's stats are available at url of the form https://a-ads.com/ad_units//stats (just replace with the ID of your ad unit).

Thanks!
Activity: 5
Another query - how to request a special category for newly created ad units? All of them fall into 'Unknown' category and doesn't get any reasonable proportion of bids.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I one of your publishers, how i can display my  ad unit,payout etc stats  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: