Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now! - page 6. (Read 174428 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hi,

Ad Unit #1197016
i receive a error "The ad unit HTML code has not been found at the specified URL! "
How can i fix it?

tq very much..
Activity: 20
Ad Unit #1249560
Estimated daily income: 0.00000000 Ƀ
To maximize your earnings, we are trying to monetize 100% of your traffic with affiliate ads.

Hey Sir, can you help me for this problem ? Thanks Sir.

Activity: 30
"We've added support for deposits in Ripple, Qtum, Tether, NEO, Bitcoin Gold and Ethereum Classic."
"We've added support for deposits in Tron, Verge, BitTorrent, GameCredits."
"We've added support for deposits in DigiByte, Komodo, Zcoin and Ravencoin."

So when do you will add option to withdraw using altcoins? Why only deposits are allowed for altcoins?
Activity: 269
Merit: 4

(display rate: ~76%)
Estimated daily income: 0.00000120 Ƀ
To maximize your earnings, we are trying to monetize 5% of your traffic with affiliate ads.

Filter ads: NSFW

Ad type: 728x90, Mixed

All-time financial stats:

Categories:

Finance
Bitcoin
Ad unit statistics
6.98 Thousand impressions  7/18-8/18

2 clicks  7/18-8/18

More stats…

Code for your site

The problem is not A-ads...
The problem is that other webmasters are not interested to advertise on your site.
You have perhaps set your minimum earning/hour too high?
I have few unique visitors daily and I earn few satoshi daily.
Market is market.

Dude, are u even current with A-ads?  Publishers cannot set minimum earning/hour on a-ads anymore. Furthermore, According to my category on a-ads,(I. E  finance and bitcoin). I'm suppose to receive 10000 satoshi per 1000 impression.

Or don't they use categories anymore?  

Y do want 2 complicate an easy process?

Unless if advertisers are not having interest in my site... Nevertheless I think a-ads use 95% fill rate meaning only 5% is being used to advertise their affiliate ads... Isn't it?

I use A-ads already for a long time and I have I believe "a little" understood.
Thanks for the info...I see that it is now not possible to set the minimum earning/hour.(it has changed then)
Anyway I was at the minimum 1 sat/hour.

You are not paid for clicks and you are not paid for impressions.
Unique impression and impressions and clicks and unique clics are only informative.
You are paid if advertisers are interested in your adspace.

I have tried other systems and even if they pay more...I can not reach the minimun payout...
So "in fine" A-ads is the best for me.

It is not a good paying system but the best for me...so far.

So is market...

Well said!

A-ads is also the best for me 2. And that's y I'm asking for a review. I'm sure d system can 'fix'this with a click of a button.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

To maximize your earnings, we are trying to monetize 5% of your traffic with affiliate ads.

Categories:

Finance
Bitcoin
Ad unit statistics

2 clicks  7/18-8/18

More stats…

Code for your site

The problem is that other webmasters are not interested to advertise on your site.
Market is market.

Dude, are u even current with A-ads?  Publishers cannot set minimum earning/hour on a-ads anymore. Furthermore, According to my category on a-ads,(I. E  finance and bitcoin). I'm suppose to receive 10000 satoshi per 1000 impression.

Unless if advertisers are not having interest in my site... Nevertheless I think a-ads use 95% fill rate meaning only 5% is being used to advertise their affiliate ads... Isn't it?

I use A-ads already for a long time and I have I believe "a little" understood.
Thanks for the info...I see that it is now not possible to set the minimum earning/hour.(it has changed then)
Anyway I was at the minimum 1 sat/hour.

You are not paid for clicks and you are not paid for impressions.
Unique impression and impressions and clicks and unique clics are only informative.
You are paid if advertisers are interested in your adspace.

I have tried other systems and even if they pay more...I can not reach the minimun payout...
So "in fine" A-ads is the best for me.

It is not a good paying system but the best for me...so far.

So is market...

Categories:

Finance
Bitcoin
Ad unit statistics

2 clicks  7/18-8/18

More stats…

Code for your site

Market is market.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

Categories:

Finance
Bitcoin
Ad unit statistics
6.98 Thousand impressions  7/18-8/18

2 clicks  7/18-8/18

More stats…

Code for your site

Market is market.

Categories:

Finance
Bitcoin
Ad unit statistics
6.98 Thousand impressions  7/18-8/18

2 clicks  7/18-8/18

More stats…

Code for your site
A-ads please reconfigure your settings for publisher. I am getting peanuts for displaying banners on my site. Everyone is complaining about this. I'm sure the advertisers are not paying the same thing to you. So why did you change for the worst user experience?
Activity: 4
Activity: 40
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
"User 'arsenische' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."
write  me an message, and reply ad details.

Something's not right. The stat is not good, the counter is not good. For hundreds of visitors, 10-20 unique visitors. My own counter does not show this.

Please use the support widget on our site https://support.a-ads.com/
"User 'arsenische' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."
write  me an message, and reply ad details.

Something's not right. The stat is not good, the counter is not good. For hundreds of visitors, 10-20 unique visitors. My own counter does not show this.

legendary
The traffic is the same as before. Revenue is zero. What has changed?

It's hard to say, could be a bug, please let us know your ad unit id.
The traffic is the same as before. Revenue is zero. What has changed?
legendary
Estimated daily income : 0.00000000 Ƀ
WTF?

Thanks for your message. Do you have unique traffic? Please contact support with your ad unit id.
Estimated daily income : 0.00000000 Ƀ
WTF?
Activity: 63
TQ very much..

Can i know how can I Maximum my income on setting?

Wht the display rate is 20%?

(display rate: ~20%)

tq for help..

You are very welcome.

"Display rate" is a probability that your ad unit code is present on your page (as estimated by our bot). If you leave your ad unit on your page long enough, it will grow to 100%.

Regarding maximizing your earnings, there is no trivial answer. Your income depends on advertisers' spendings and is affected by uniqueness, quality and volume of your traffic and other factors. Just try to ensure that:
- your ad unit code can be located on the specified URL
- your traffic is unique in the scope of A-ADS, it converts, and advertisers want to buy it

understand..

TQ very much for fast response..
legendary
TQ very much..

Can i know how can I Maximum my income on setting?

Wht the display rate is 20%?

(display rate: ~20%)

tq for help..

You are very welcome.

"Display rate" is a probability that your ad unit code is present on your page (as estimated by our bot). If you leave your ad unit on your page long enough, it will grow to 100%.

Regarding maximizing your earnings, there is no trivial answer. Your income depends on advertisers' spendings and is affected by uniqueness, quality and volume of your traffic and other factors. Just try to ensure that:
- your ad unit code can be located on the specified URL
- your traffic is unique in the scope of A-ADS, it converts, and advertisers want to buy it
legendary
Hi,

can help me please, i also facing a same issue here:-

Ad Unit #1197016
Type: Site

Page URL: http://www.hkvod.net/

Edit page

Check embedded HTML code
The ad unit HTML code has not been found at the specified URL! (checked 1 minute ago)

Unknown error while loading your site.

Hi, thank you for your message! Our support team has received your message. It looks like the problem has been fixed just a few minutes ago.
Pages:
Jump to: