Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN 🔥 ⭐A Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contract Platform fo clouds & IOT🔥 ⭐ - page 3. (Read 1176 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The project is great, giving investors a sense of security, can participate enthusiastically
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A new breakthrough developed by QURAS, an untraceable transaction-oriented and transaction-oriented smart contract platform that provides excellent solutions and provides security for a variety of different applications, this one project will surely be a prima donna for investors for investing fields Hopefully, the QURAS project will continue to grow and achieve satisfactory targets. And success is always.
`
amazing. This is one of the projects that we have to give support, as it has a very good concept and very worthy to be developed. good luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
A new breakthrough developed by QURAS, an untraceable transaction-oriented and transaction-oriented smart contract platform that provides excellent solutions and provides security for a variety of different applications, this one project will surely be a prima donna for investors for investing fields Hopefully, the QURAS project will continue to grow and achieve satisfactory targets. And success is always.
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
We are very proud to announce a new personal record!
 we reach the maximum of the members in our Telegram group!
 100.000 Members!
Congratulations Quras!

So we have created a second official group.
You are welcome to Join us in the new group here:

We will be sharing all news and announcements in both groups and definitely keep the amazing talks.

Thank you!
very interesting indeed. This shows that indeed many people who are interested in this project. and it is also not wrong again if a lot are interested because the project has a very nice concept. success always for this project.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 4
We are very proud to announce a new personal record!
 we reach the maximum of the members in our Telegram group!
 100.000 Members!
Congratulations Quras!

So we have created a second official group.
You are welcome to Join us in the new group here:

We will be sharing all news and announcements in both groups and definitely keep the amazing talks.

Thank you!
Activity: 406
I am very interested on this project since it was introduced by the Moon Bounties team. It's nice to see a great project coming out in this bear season and I am pretty sure investors will be keeping an eye on this.  
copper member
Announcement!!
Quras project is now on 月刊ICO magazine published today.
The most popular ICO magazine in Japan.
Quras project is written on two pages.

copper member
Announcement!
Quras will be joining one of the largest blockchain conference.
World blockchain Forum in London, UK on 4-5th September 2018.
https://london.keynote.ae

18days to go!!

copper member
Artist & rapper JUA × Quras Project music video in progress Smiley
This is a part of the movie.
https://twitter.com/Salty_Jua

See the video here: https://t.me/qurasofficial
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
iam impressed by the Quras team experience will you provide MVP in near future also we are waiting for the exact details of tokenomics and funds allocation
Activity: 574
A new breakthrough was developed by QURAS, with the concept that brought many features of the decentralized Anonymous Smart contract platform that provides smart and safe solutions for a variety of different applications. The concept of the project is very good, of course there will be many supporters and investors who will participate in developing this project.
Activity: 210
I see a very interesting thing from this project, and the team involved will surely be easy to attract investors to join this project to enliven this project, I am sure all will always maintain solid cooperation in order to achieve the success of this project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
I don't think I have recently seen a bigger team and really experienced ones. I love when projects show their team in detail..
Activity: 113
Under the Open Source approach, Quras gives users complete control over the management of their own rights, data and assets, while ensuring full protection from external interference.
copper member
Such a unique. I wonder how you can compete with the other's "decentralized smart contract platform" since there are lots of them.

In our whitepaper you can see how Wink

I see you are one of the participant in India International Blockchain Congress, that is cool and could be a proof that you are a real and legit project.  

Definitely! Thank you.

Quras seem to be promising, Grin they have huge team who live around in the world.

Thank you

any company behind this project?? or any company support this project??

We will make announcements related to this very soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
any company behind this project?? or any company support this project??
Activity: 105
Quras is equipped to manage the vast array of transactions from any sized IoT and then streamed the generated data into a secure and highly-anonymous communication network, forming Quras.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Quras seem to be promising, Grin they have huge team who live around in the world.
Activity: 1414
I see you are one of the participant in India International Blockchain Congress, that is cool and could be a proof that you are a real and legit project. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Such a unique. I wonder how you can compete with the other's "decentralized smart contract platform" since there are lots of them.
Pages:
Jump to: