Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 75. (Read 181139 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Are you solo mining blastbob or using the p2pool?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
When will the diff jump again?

5040 blocks to retarget difficulty

and we are at     "blocks" : 20393, now
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager
When will the diff jump again?
Diff just went up, and it seems it helped alot.

http://screencast.com/t/2sRpaGF9bR
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Of the 2,000 blocks found in the purse got only 80. Chinese buggy imitation coin ...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You guys can experiment with adding these to cgminer

Code:
-s 1 --expiry 1 --queue 0

No guarantee it will help.

Since I joined your p2p 1 hour ago I've only been able to scrape up 140 coins, added that and was about to get 175 more within a minute. I don't know what the hell that does and it's anecdotal but there you go.

Error is in the coin code. To low diff and to many hashers.

p2pool is to give an option for anyone here. I am currently sending cpu to p2pool and my "farm" does it solo rigth now.

Any idea why I am getting 0/0 with my CPU?
Activity: 574
Diff just went up to 1K+
WTF. The client says 0.01.
Activity: 764

p2pool is to give an option for anyone here. I am currently sending cpu to p2pool and my "farm" does it solo rigth now.

Can I ask how many coins you've got?

Code:

Since I joined your p2p 1 hour ago I've only been able to scrape up 140 coins, added that and was about to get 175 more within a minute. I don't know what the hell that does and it's anecdotal but there you go.

Error is in the coin code. To low diff and to many hashers.

Activity: 23
Diff just went up to 1K+
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
it seems that the problem is not the miner, and in the wallet. How can I reduce the time between requests purse?

Code:

legendary
Activity: 1064
I think the p2pool needs to be connected to more nodes.

Diff need to up, so we get less orphans. p2pool is finding alot of block.

You are right. We are almost at the next diff increase. Hopefully it will go up a lot, blocks are being generated too fast.

Can you explain like I'm mildly retarded what the hell an orphaned block is?

10 people find the block at the exact same time, only 1 will get it... the others are orphans... they go anywhere

I think the problem is the 1 that gets it atm is the one with the shortest latency to the 51% (probably in China).

No, it's not that.

It very simply is low difficulty coupled with the fact most of you are mining with getwork (Connecting to the daemon)

When mining software uses getwork without LP, like when connecting to the daemon, the software checks for new blocks at certain intervals. If a new block comes on the network right after your miner does a getwork, that miner will be working on a stale block until it does its next getwork request.

The purpose of setting up a private pushpool (like I pointed out in a previous post, linking a guide I wrote) is to get long poll. Long poll will alert your miner(s) immediately when there is a new block and your miner will do a getwork immediately instead of working on a stale block. This is especially important when blocks are being solved as quickly as they are with a new coin.

Activity: 42
So many rejects whilst solo mining lol.

Code:

legendary
Tried BlastBob's P2P pool and I have got 0 accepted/ 0 rejected  Grin

Can I get a few free coins please? Thanks.
CMBdqhh7Un6LsJTd3YEDhgFjrdijCrqi99

Sent you 3, cheers.

Thanks; hopefully my mining will pick up.
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
definitely that, no doubt. Playing with 500k this morning and in 4 hours I've had several hundred accepted per cgminer, and a whopping TWO actually good blocks ^_^ I guess I can count myself lucky Smiley

Sent you 3, cheers.
Activity: 301
Merit: 260
FLO dev
I think the p2pool needs to be connected to more nodes.

Diff need to up, so we get less orphans. p2pool is finding alot of block.

You are right. We are almost at the next diff increase. Hopefully it will go up a lot, blocks are being generated too fast.

Can you explain like I'm mildly retarded what the hell an orphaned block is?

10 people find the block at the exact same time, only 1 will get it... the others are orphans... they go anywhere

I think the problem is the 1 that gets it atm is the one with the shortest latency to the 51% (probably in China).
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: