Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AC3 - Blockchain For Content Creators an Educators - page 7. (Read 6996 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 250
Hello dev how to get bounty ??
thank you !!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Awesome! Reach out to us on Slack or email at [email protected] for additional details

Best news I've heard all day. I get excited about a new token, only to find out I need to invest at least $10,000. Not sure how this benefits them, or anyone else.
Activity: 185
Good question. No minimums for the Token Generation Event  Wink

You can reach out to us via email at [email protected] for details

Presale was $0.15 Per ACAD and the Token Generation Event is $0.25 Per ACAD
Join our Telegram for updates on the bounty program!
Whats the ICO Price of this Token?
Seems like pretty good prices to start, but is there a stupid high minimum purchase like I often find? Sorry if this is answered somewhere already, just let me know.

Best news I've heard all day. I get excited about a new token, only to find out I need to invest at least $10,000. Not sure how this benefits them, or anyone else.
Feel free to private message us  Smiley
Do you know which software? I'd like to test it myself.
Turkistan you can contact us directly about our bounty program and Token Generation Event

Thanks for the support

this token is very good the price, just 19.000 ACAD same like 1 BTC, maybe that coin will be increase to high price in market, i will always looking for information about this market, i hope i can get 20.000 ACAD  Cheesy
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
A large majority of false positives have a lot to do with the software used to test. We recognize that all the previous comments having to do with the tests are using the exact same software. Our security team dug deeper into the cases and additionally alerted us that a few of the accounts commenting traced back to a malicious “coin destroying group”

Happy to discuss privately on our slack or telegram channels  Smiley

Safety is our priority. As mentioned previously we had a security team  do an audit on all our wallets and windows had false positives.
Thanks for following our progress
A bit of pity that viruses have been found in the wallet, but I'm keeping an eye on this one.
The concept at least looks interesting. 
Is this something that can be fixed?

Do you know which software? I'd like to test it myself.
Activity: 210
this token is very good the price, just 19.000 ACAD same like 1 BTC, maybe that coin will be increase to high price in market, i will always looking for information about this market, i hope i can get 20.000 ACAD  Cheesy
Yes, all 3 wallets are safe. The tests for windows are false positives. Regardless we continue to monitor any reported issues about wallets, given our emphasis on safety.

Thanks for following our progress!

A bit of pity that viruses have been found in the wallet, but I'm keeping an eye on this one.
Can it also be a false warning maybe? I think it's possible.
Thanks for following our progress pat3fr! Join our telegram channel for updates  Grin

An interesting idea! Liked it.
Activity: 116

Can it also be a false warning maybe? I think it's possible.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
An interesting idea! Liked it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
I copied this link from the first page of this thread.
But I also visited the site. and i do not have more proof.

false positive reports in the Windows Wallet is not good. i have a really bad experience.
Progression is always good but sometimes takes a lot of time.
Keep it up and you will get it there.
I will keep an eye out for this one.

Proof or FUD.

A Sr. Member posted this so it can be innocent, but it's not the time to learn by installing the wallet. I will wait until i know more.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/95affe484178105ac51b7f0465a4768d9161ddb3f4c78ce9f5bb14de99b07b4e/analysis/1506735426/
A large majority of false positives have a lot to do with the software used to test. We recognize that all the previous comments having to do with the tests are using the exact same software. Our security team dug deeper into the cases and additionally alerted us that a few of the accounts commenting traced back to a malicious “coin destroying group”

Happy to discuss privately on our slack or telegram channels  Smiley

Safety is our priority. As mentioned previously we had a security team  do an audit on all our wallets and windows had false positives.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101

These are false positive reports in the Windows Wallet

Proof or FUD.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100

Proof or FUD.
Pages:
Jump to: