Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ACCHAIN - The Tool of Asset Digitization - page 3. (Read 6044 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello everybody! ACCHAIN added to ICOINFO.NET

ACCHAIN team if you need to make any changes , please contact us [email protected] or through private message on bitcointalk.

I am very glad to present our new information service ICOINFO.NET. Here you can always find the latest information about projects that are on the crowdsale stage. All information is presented in a user-friendly form. This is very similar to the answers to frequently asked questions. Our ANN page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icoinfonet-crowdsales-ico-new-cryptocurrency-projects-1846741

https://twitter.com/icoinfonet/status/864240634923765760
https://www.facebook.com/icoinfonet/posts/940325369441416

Regards, ICOINFO.NET.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation if needed.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ACCHAIN has built a pure decentralized platform for asset digitization, I support ACCHAIN project in doubling the asset,  good luck..!
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
I want reserve italian translation
Activity: 59
China ICO, Woot! ;/
No but there's alot of info here, wow, gotta soak it all in haha
A digital asset tracker/creator, hmm seems like we have alot of these already no?
It helps to compare yourself to others in the space to how YOU stack up, otherwise, it seems so "already done"

Anyways, watching! Smiley

Thank you for attention.our project is aimming at creating a complete ecosystem.Based on our the Asset Collection Chain (ACCHAIN) you can easily digitize real assets into "tokens".
"Token" is the digital assets in ACCHAIN used for transaction, payment and exercising ownership rights.

The token can be defined as Equity Token, Application Token and Commodity Token.

there are a lot of asset token already as you said ,but we are the only one having the whole process, from the digitization to the service of exercising ownership rights.

That means the real use of ACC can come true. As the number of asset tokens increasing,you will use ACC to purchase more commodities,equities and applications.

With the appearing of ACCHAIN, the token is not just an opportunistic practice.
Activity: 2
I just checked it out. This project is still in ICO process. I was just curious how it can actually realize "global digital assets circulation". Can you explain this point for me please?
Activity: 5
 Smiley Smiley SmileyCan you give me a detailed explanation of DAO Cry Cry Cry Cry
No matter where we are coming from ,I think we can delicate our ideas to build a beautiful world.

We are trying to build a new environment.

In this environment ,you will turn your real assets into digital ones based on our asset digitization tool---ACCHAIN.
For example, our Chinese luxury Baijiu can exchange your American house, which means you will realize the exchange of goods-to-goods.
Consequently, the  procedure will be shorten and cost-saving in cross-border transaction.

This is not just an idea. to a certain degree, we have achieved it.

Today, the real estate token based in Texas will be distributed through our ACchain.

Facts speak louder than words.Keep watching ! you will regret what you have said here and finally to know this Chinese Project will be done!

I heard that this is from a bunch of Chinese liars, I hope you see this project, do not be deceived by them!
Activity: 55
I heard that this is from a bunch of Chinese liars, I hope you see this project, do not be deceived by them!
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
ICO!
Is there any bounty campaign?
If so I would like to reserve Indian translation.
Thanks
China ICO, Woot! ;/
A digital asset tracker/creator, hmm seems like we have alot of these already no?
It helps to compare yourself to others in the space to how YOU stack up, otherwise, it seems so "already done"

Thanks for your comment!

You can find more info from our"ICO Project Description"

Hope for your ideas  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
indonesian translation reserved
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
China ICO, Woot! ;/

Pages:
Jump to: