Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP - page 32. (Read 12354 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What is the current market value of ACT? Wink
I hope you will fulfill your commitments, make the information public and make investors better understand your products. Huh Huh
Please explain it  in detail of your sand table simulation process.
If the total amount of ACT is increasing, then how much impact ACT we have on it. Cry
The company will pass the same way as government policy, through macroeconomic regulation and control, to prevent this from happening.
If the total amount of ACT is increasing, then how much impact ACT we have on it. Cry
I know one of your Important partner mentioned a new view is called 'SELFSELL',can you explain it?
It may such like credit card but the card is yourself.
What is the difference between Achain and ETH?Is this an ETH made in China?LOL
May be better Wink ;)cause 1000tps more than 25tps
Could you explain that there is news about your blockchain team left before your company started ICO?
So do their ICOs have no technical support?
What is the difference between Achain and ETH?Is this an ETH made in China?LOL
Achain is not  really RDPOS, in fact, Achain is actually DPOS. Cry Cry
Could you explain that there is news about your blockchain team left before your company started ICO?
I know one of your Important partner mentioned a new view is called 'SELFSELL',can you explain it?
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Do you have a twitter bounty?
Activity: 27
Activity: 2
I just looked through the ANN, and I got one question. It mentioned

Where to trade now:
www.allcoin.com
www.coolcoin.com

Only these two exchanges? never heard of them. any more popular ones?
Activity: 10
This thread is long overdue, thanks for creating it OP.

So Tony Cui is mentioned as the founder, but prior to reading that, I knew Cui Meng as the founder and face of this project.  Are these different people or are they the same person?

Also, are the delegates sharing portions of their forging rewards with the community (those that vote for them)?

What's the diffrence between the founder and the face the project? Don't understand, I guess maybe Cui is both?
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
This thread is long overdue, thanks for creating it OP.

So Tony Cui is mentioned as the founder, but prior to reading that, I knew Cui Meng as the founder and face of this project.  Are these different people or are they the same person?

Also, are the delegates sharing portions of their forging rewards with the community (those that vote for them)?
Activity: 24
What is the date of ICO?
Achain raised 2189.047 BTC and 10436.34 ETH in 61 seconds at July 7, 2017
Activity: 24
I was just looking at this project, and I thought it was great :)Smart contract has a good prospect

i think  the concept of ACT is not good ,the best smart contract project is ETH ,why should i have ACT.

The world needs challengers,although ETH  is great.May be Achain can be faster and easier to use. We should pay more attention to the technological innovation.
Activity: 28
So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?
Pages:
Jump to: