Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Action Coin (ACTN) | Rewards Program | Community - page 14. (Read 27319 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

it turns out that they wrote off my 1000 points anywhere. even more than a day does not pass the transaction to the wallet ACTN !!!!! promised referral points are not transferred to my main account-although it was stated that after March 1, everything will be transferred. I'm afraid that they can list on exchange, and discard your asset, before such an opportunity appears in those who disseminated information about them and for them, earning points.
Activity: 27
already passed the day as I made the exchange of bonus 1000 points for 1000 Action tokens to the registered ACTN wallet, but they were not enrolled there either. I have neither my friends. nor do they transfer points from referral sites-neither from old nor with the new. The wallet is loaded for 30 minutes-it's empty. It's not a chain block-it's a scam! it seems we are connected to a mining crane and we earn bitches or something else for our registrations.
Activity: 100
What they quit ? I made 160 reffrals on the site and dint received any email to transfer my tokens in wallet and also didnt got all me reffral affliate bonys in my main account but maybe we are wrong they are updating something i think and one more thing they also didnt made coin launch in the market i mean to say that how can we trade them 1st march was the launch of the coin
Activity: 42
The download link doesn't work at the moment Embarrassed
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
All I get is error 522 or an actioncoin screen with no options on it

same, wallet actioncoin is error, maybe the site is big scam, i send email to suport actioncoin but not replay .. actioncoin is big scam guys, so forget it about actioncoin.io

I'm guessing the wallet site can't handle the traffic, but I could be wrong. why would they scam at this point?
Activity: 1

same, wallet actioncoin is error, maybe the site is big scam, i send email to suport actioncoin but not replay .. actioncoin is big scam guys, so forget it about actioncoin.io
Activity: 3
SAA
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Everytime I try to access the Actioncoin wallet website it just hangs forever, is it just me?

same problem !!
the website of the wallet is very slow.
I got my coins on the wallet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Everytime I try to access the Actioncoin wallet website it just hangs forever, is it just me?

same problem !!
Activity: 3
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A

YOUR WALLET

We are published today our
WALLET
by sending an email to

ALL REGISTERED PERSONS TILL NOW

PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE AS DESCRIBED IN YOUR MAIL TO INSTALL YOUR WALLET

After that plz follow all steps mentioned in this email regarding transfer of your actions to your wallet.

Plz follow the procedures and watch the following videos to

CERATE YOUR WALLET & TRANSFER YOUR ACTIONS

https://youtu.be/EX15D43_Tsg

for more info :[Telegram] @ActionCoinNews

My email address is [email protected] and i didnt join for new affliate program i am registred with action.io and old affliate programe and u didnt not recievied any email and i have two diffrent balances in my main account action.io and in old affliate program and i have reached the equal to 15000 tokens after that my balance should have to be transfer in my main account but it didn't
No i didnt find any mail
Activity: 1
You can check on Promotions tab or search "Action Token Distribution Event" in your mail.
I didnt received any email from action coin to transfer your tokens
What about the launch of the coin is axtion coin has been launched ?
I have not received any email from action
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
There is new news. If you are a member, you should have received an email about using your points to purchase your tokens.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Дeйcтвиe Toкeн Coбытиe Pacпpeдeлeниe

Teпepь вы мoжeтe oбмeнять cвoи oчки дeйcтвия для дeйcтвий тoкeнoв (1: 1), кoтopыe зaтeм бyдyт пepeдaны нa вaш пepcoнaльный кoшeлeк нa вce нoвoe дeйcтвия Blockchain.
Пoжaлyйcтa , cлeдyйтe этим инcтpyкциям тщaтeльнo:
Шaг 1). Coздaть yчeтнyю зaпиcь нa дeйcтвия Blockchain, иcпoльзyя нaш вeб - кoшeлeк:
https://actioncoin24info.weebly.com/10571086107910761072108510801077-10501086109610771083110010821072.html

Please speak English
Activity: 5
 Дeйcтвиe Toкeн Coбытиe Pacпpeдeлeниe

Teпepь вы мoжeтe oбмeнять cвoи oчки дeйcтвия для дeйcтвий тoкeнoв (1: 1), кoтopыe зaтeм бyдyт пepeдaны нa вaш пepcoнaльный кoшeлeк нa вce нoвoe дeйcтвия Blockchain.
Пoжaлyйcтa , cлeдyйтe этим инcтpyкциям тщaтeльнo:
Шaг 1). Coздaть yчeтнyю зaпиcь нa дeйcтвия Blockchain, иcпoльзyя нaш вeб - кoшeлeк:
https://actioncoin24info.weebly.com/10571086107910761072108510801077-10501086109610771083110010821072.html
Pages:
Jump to: