Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] Ad Node Coin [ADD] Masternode Statistics & Monitoring Platform ✅ - page 2. (Read 26642 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
BTC in 30 days lost 50% of its value. Scam too ?

No my friend, BTC was not born yesterday.
Volatile.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
BTC in 30 days lost 50% of its value. Scam too ?

I am not a hodler of this ADD coin yet. I don't see it scam. I didnt buy it yet because I want to see how increases demand beside beeing a MN.
OK, this is your opinion.

Just because they are KYC'ed, or just because they claim to have searched and found no team members involved in dumping the coin - both of which don't mean anything much.
Apart that they are set up nicely.  Roll Eyes
Also NOT many coins within less than one month from ATH, lose 99.4% in value.

This of course is my opinion.

many coins go down, not just this. why think exit scam ? read discord, there is not the team who sells, its other hodlers? Plus they are KYD, don't think is scam.

Just shows some sells, prove your point ?

Here is the point mate:

OK? Satisfied?
Just another exit scam.
Just shows some sells, prove your point ?
copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

this also one of the best scam coin

scam alert !!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 15
Interesting project, Some details are missing just want to check is there details anywhere else or actually missing, Checked Announcement page thoroughly and website, Telegram and Discord didn't find some info.

1: What happen with 250K premine?
as i can only notice 20/20 master nodes sell which is 40K coins and 20 Stakes sell which shows 14000 (If all stakes were sold in 700 ADD) which is 54K coins so where are the rest coins from 250K if everything is sold how much BTC or ETH team collected and how those collected amount will be utilized in the project?

2: Team Information
No team information, Not expecting full details with picture but at least Name (Or Crypto Name) and background on crypto.

3: Is there any allocated coins for Team? if yes is it locked ? if yes for how long time Team Coin is locked?

Serious inquiry Planning to invest for a long term, if I will hear from team i will be investing at least 10%

Answer to those will be great, however, detailed team information and background.  Too many teams scam out there with no accountability. Or create these nice whitepapers and have no skills or experience to complete the goals.

And, what is the actual usecase of the coin? How can I use it? How will I be able to use it? How will it create value in future?
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Serious inquiry Planning to invest for a long term, if I will hear from team i will be investing at least 10%
Really, my man.
After all those three questions answered, you will invest into ADD with 10% of your total money?
You are a very determinant investor.
Not to confuse on that, I didn't say 10% of my total money I am planning to invest in 10% of total project Cap which is 1.6BTC with current market
Interesting project, Some details are missing just want to check is there details anywhere else or actually missing, Checked Announcement page thoroughly and website, Telegram and Discord didn't find some info.

as i can only notice 20/20 master nodes sell which is 40K coins and 20 Stakes sell which shows 14000 (If all stakes were sold in 700 ADD) which is 54K coins so where are the rest coins from 250K if everything is sold how much BTC or ETH team collected and how those collected amount will be utilized in the project?

No team information, Not expecting full details with picture but at least Name (Or Crypto Name) and background on crypto.

3: Is there any allocated coins for Team? if yes is it locked ? if yes for how long time Team Coin is locked?

I would also like the answers to these above questions.

Really, my man.
After all those three questions answered, you will invest into ADD with 10% of your total money?
You are a very determinant investor.

Indeed he seems to be, and I'm not joking. Do you like investing blindfolded?
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translation....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Interesting, I'm going to buy some coins to participate in shared masternode.
Regards
Activity: 140
Merit: 57
https://streamies.io/
Ad Node is pleased to announce our new partner Simple POS Pool!

They go live with Ad Node Nov.20/18!

One of the all time best places for MN and staking

They will launch fully set up with instant nodes!

Whether you have 10 coins or 1000, make your rewards with SPP!

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
A great new partnership will be announced soon!
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
The majority of the volume on Crypto-Bridge is always a member of the wash trade buyer.

Likely bots from someone else or group of some guys.
Some efforts to keep the daily volume at highs.

90% of the volume is rising in this way.
Well, today there is 50 BTC inflated volume on CB:

The most traded coin on CB, yeh right ....

I would stay away from this coin. A ROI of 1400% is also a big no no.
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Price of ADD rocketed, but there has still been vague information in the ANN.
What's happened with ADD and investors behind the scene?
I will invest if I get more transparent details.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
And in the advertising requirement, what fees will be charged? Will these fees be charged only for those who wish to publish future crypto coins?
Activity: 28
What total supply coin?? Dev
Pages:
Jump to: