Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 163. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
As always, marketing does the job! The ADAB project has a unique and original idea that attracts investors. I think that the team will collect enough funds to release their crypto exchange!
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
Congratulations to the ADAB project team and investors! I think that such fees at the ICO in our difficult time for the crypto market is a good indicator!
Now collect a due amount for the project is a big plus Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
No matter what they say about this project, one should pay tribute to the project marketers - they work their bread 100%. On any ICO monitoring website, the ADAB project is in the first place!
Yes, the guys tried, they did a great job, they made a big plus for the future.
I did not even doubt that they would assemble a Soft cap. I think that in the very near future we will see how the charges will reach the indicators of the Hard cap!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Congratulations to the ADAB project team and investors! I think that such fees at the ICO in our difficult time for the crypto market is a good indicator!
Activity: 238
No matter what they say about this project, one should pay tribute to the project marketers - they work their bread 100%. On any ICO monitoring website, the ADAB project is in the first place!
Yes, the guys tried, they did a great job, they made a big plus for the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 350
The project reached soft cap Wink
I did not even doubt it! I think that this ADAB project will collect a colossal amount of money for ICO.
Let's see how it will be, you can not think of anything for the future, everything can change in one moment
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I did not even doubt it! I think that this ADAB project will collect a colossal amount of money for ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Wow Great news! This ADAB project is very popular with investors!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
This is better than investing in abstract blockchain technology.
What do you call "abstract blockchain technology"?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I got acquainted with the roadmap of the project, it will be fully implemented no earlier than 2020. Usually I don’t  invest in long-term projects.
On the contrary, long-term crypto projects inspire me more confidence. Fast and easy money does not happen.
Perhaps constructive criticism of the project has a definite meaning. But agree that the idea itself is wonderful!

walking really impressive. I think that a developer has a very ambitiousl goal, at the same time there are many risks that this exchange will not be able to function in the form in which it is described
If they are unable to realize all the key features of the project, then this will turn out to be an ordinary cryptocurrency exchange. So in any case there is a chance to get the finished product. This is better than investing in abstract blockchain technology.
Activity: 219

A person decides for himself how much money to invest in the project, no one forbids
That's right, it’s said - don’t keep all the money in one bag, but use diversification to save investments. But, the project inspires great confidence!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I got acquainted with the roadmap of the project, it will be fully implemented no earlier than 2020. Usually I don’t  invest in long-term projects.
It seems to me that all serious projects are usually long-term. just as a rule, the bulk begins to notice them at the very end of development. Early investors are in every project.
Activity: 266
Perhaps constructive criticism of the project has a definite meaning. But agree that the idea itself is wonderful!

walking really impressive. I think that a developer has a very ambitiousl goal, at the same time there are many risks that this exchange will not be able to function in the form in which it is described
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Activity: 439
I also think that now everything in our world is changing absolutely and even such a structure as a religion is subject to some kind of change.
I do not think that this project will change religion, but religion may change something.

If religion helps to reduce the number of scam projects, then I support the fact that there are more Arabic projects in the crypt)
Jump to: