Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 225. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Hi

Have you maybe channel or section for project's news?
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
The project is built on the highest security standards and unique technical software solutions in conjunction with safe and reliable jurisdictions.
ADAB security will be provided by the best developments of cybersecurity and high level of transparency in addition to the council board .

All sensitive data will be encrypted using AES 265 encryption protocol.
During transfer of data will use protocols TLS 1.2 .
The FICE site will use SSL certificate of high realibilty ( EV SSL) .
Passwords and keys will be stored using one way hashes ( sha3) .

For more technical you can refer to ADAB Github profile:
https://github.com/adabsolutions

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
The SEC is postponing a decision on the proposed "bitcoin" ETFs to September, according to a document released on August 7. Agency officials wrote that they were giving themselves more time to decide whether they would agree on what would be the first A product of its kind on the stock exchange in the United States.

ummm after so much anticipation by the entire crypto community about the upcoming ETF big announcement and its expectations towards btc price positively now the sec just went and postpone the announcement, i wonder what will be the faith of btc now moving forward, does this means that the market will keep crashing like has been this last days or its gonna bounce back at some point? is this ETF decision that very important to determine the future of btc?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Curious project. I'm very interested in how it can be realized. I want to wish the developers and the support team success in its development and launch.
Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm to this project. Our team of professionals are working pretty hard to build the platform and justify hopes of very supportive people.
I am sure that with the concept given by the team on this project there will be a lot of participants and investors who are interested to join this project, especially if the team is always vigorous and enthusiasm to promote this project
The project is built on the highest security standards and unique technical software solutions in conjunction with safe and reliable jurisdictions.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I am sure that with the concept given by the team on this project there will be a lot of participants and investors who are interested to join this project, especially if the team is always vigorous and enthusiasm to promote this project
Activity: 84
Curious project. I'm very interested in how it can be realized. I want to wish the developers and the support team success in its development and launch.
The SEC is postponing a decision on the proposed "bitcoin" ETFs to September, according to a document released on August 7. Agency officials wrote that they were giving themselves more time to decide whether they would agree on what would be the first A product of its kind on the stock exchange in the United States.
SEC will persist postponing their decision because they don' know how to deal with current market as whole.
Activity: 250
Adab Solution based on Sharia norms and Islamic financial principles. These values will be the basis for self-regulation of the crypto market and will increase the level of confidence in key cryptocurrency instruments.
Activity: 68
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Can you tell me when to start the platform?

I think you need to see first the ADAB official website and find their white paper. In there, you will see the roadmap that you will usually see the original time plan when to start the platform that you want to know. If you want more answer about your question, better to join on their official telegram on this link ( https://t.me/Adabsolutions) Goodluck folks!
You can find more information on the timeline of the project in the roadmap on ADAB WEBSITE.
  • Alfa release of the First Islamic Crypto Exchange, functionality and security check (December 2018 – February 2019.)
  • Beta release of the Islamic Exchange First Islamic Crypto Exchange with the support of cross-platform trading clients( April 2019.)
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I see your ICO starts soon. Is there any bonuses for tokenholders who bought a particluar amount of tokens?
ICO is coming really soon.You can refer to https://adabsolutions.com/pdf/Financial_Forecast.pdf to see the financial forecast and the table with bonuses for participants
Activity: 5
I see your ICO starts soon. Is there any bonuses for tokenholders who bought a particluar amount of tokens?
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2

I think you need to see first the ADAB official website and find their white paper. In there, you will see the roadmap that you will usually see the original time plan when to start the platform that you want to know. If you want more answer about your question, better to join on their official telegram on this link ( https://t.me/Adabsolutions) Goodluck folks!
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Do you have a MVP ready? Where can I find it?
Yes, ADAB Solutions have MVP , you can find it on the web site or find the direct link below:

https://mvp.adabsolutions.com/market
Authentication is enabled for both SMS and google!,
It's already there , you can find it when you click on your profile.
You can also find the API dashboard in the profile, in addition to the history login.
I tried to click on deposits tab,but it directs me to the exchang tab!!!!
Just to remind you that this ADAB solutions' MVP which is working with the critical features that could be , I guess ADAB team intend to disable deposits to protect users from sending funds while the platform is still not live then losing their funds, anyway any problem will be solved as per ADAB's ICO go on.
Ok, I got it thanks  Wink
Jump to: