Author

Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms - page 235. (Read 87052 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Hoping that there will be no discrimination here, specially on separation of religion and other stuff. Cause the crypto currencies are targeting all people around the world.

As I back track all the comments here, looks like there's a lot of question about the project but the author is not response or answering all of their demand.
I think we already got in the era where there is no space for any discrimination, I can see it as an additional feature for exchange to targeting people they are picky about their religious instructions so that they can join to crypto industry.

Certainly , this idea shouldn't touch the others benefits for people from another identity or culture. 
But the wall of division among religion is always there, so if you endorse the process and principle of their religion some other religion will possible ignore this project. . The separation will be the man problem problem. But in the other side, there still a advantage this project, and that is the discipline and many more.
Just focus in service and that is all that matter, just stay away the division that you want to explain. Everything will be alright according to the plan and their road map. Just calm dude and bring a positive vibes than worrying on that thing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Hoping that there will be no discrimination here, specially on separation of religion and other stuff. Cause the crypto currencies are targeting all people around the world.

As I back track all the comments here, looks like there's a lot of question about the project but the author is not response or answering all of their demand.
I think we already got in the era where there is no space for any discrimination, I can see it as an additional feature for exchange to targeting people they are picky about their religious instructions so that they can join to crypto industry.

Certainly , this idea shouldn't touch the others benefits for people from another identity or culture. 
But the wall of division among religion is always there, so if you endorse the process and principle of their religion some other religion will possible ignore this project. . The separation will be the man problem problem. But in the other side, there still a advantage this project, and that is the discipline and many more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16

Dota2

Activity: 358
Merit: 100
hopefully later this project able to achieve satisfactory result of sale also can reach target and ico also successful.
If in the view of his concept of ADAB may reach its sales target and they can get a lot of support because they also give priority to the Muslims
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
hopefully later this project able to achieve satisfactory result of sale also can reach target and ico also successful.
What are the activities that are other exchanges doing that are not Shariah-compatible and how will your so-called Islamic exchange be more convenient for Muslim investors ?
In WP they states what are the forbidden activities which the exchange will not be involve to, Any coin related to Gambling ,Sex, and any forbidden will not be listed.
in addition to Margin trading will not be allowed.
Activity: 137
What are the activities that are other exchanges doing that are not Shariah-compatible and how will your so-called Islamic exchange be more convenient for Muslim investors ?
Activity: 154
in my opinion this is a very good project, the concept offered had a brilliant idea. hopefully this project always runs smoothly until its success can be achieved.
let's see, I also believe that all teams are always eager to develop this project success will not be doubted and will surely be achieved with many participants and investors who join.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
in my opinion this is a very good project, the concept offered had a brilliant idea. hopefully this project always runs smoothly until its success can be achieved.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I have never heard of such projects before, but I think most investors will be from the Arab Emirates and from Muslim countries
Activity: 560
I am sure that with the concept given by the team on this project there will be a lot of participants and investors who are interested to join this project, especially if the team is always vigorous and enthusiasm to promote this project there will be no doubt investors to join in this project.
Dota2
Sorry but I'm not familiar about the " The principles and values of the project coincide with the principles on which Islamic finance is based and are based on the norms of the Sharia. " . Please enlighten me for such a few reason, but still I want to join on your bounty campaign and participant here. I am totally hooked up on this idea and possible be part of the crowd sale in the near future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Let me understand it. You have posted this thread in International forum, on the English language. You talk about some kind of Sharia norms/rules, so why don't you explain what does it even mean?
There a lot of nationalities, so why people will be interested in your project?

Also, from your website:
Independent certification
Adab Solutions will pass an independent certification of all regulatory and legal documents and procedures. - Will pass? Based on what your exchange will pass all regulatory and legal compliance?

As for me, I prefer the projects which come to the crowdfunding at least with legal compliance, that means they are serious in their intentions and they put a lot of work into the development.

Your GitHub is absolutely empty. So what did you develop or achieve so far?

It's better to answer this at some point, the author of this thread must be responsible about it for good.

Anyway,( ADAB Solutions project will be registered under the UAE (Umm al-Quwain) jurisdiction. ) this is a plus points for sure. Gonna check me first this thread and official website to know more.
Activity: 378
Project solutions ADAB who developed the FICE is expected to be a special exchange create the Muslims who want to invest in Syariah
project ADAB such as his are indeed suitable for Muslim people because we can work through these projects the easy way
Activity: 140
Project solutions ADAB who developed the FICE is expected to be a special exchange create the Muslims who want to invest in Syariah
Activity: 344
Dear admin,
For tab on Official bounty thread was redirect to bitcointalk forum, the link go to https://bitcointalk.org/, so I just give an opinion to change on this link to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4722627.0/ (redirect to official bounty thread).
Thank's

best regards,
andra-ierma
HI there

In which country this project is based?

Kazakhstan or Saudia Arabia?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
Curious project. I'm very interested in how it can be realized. I want to wish the developers and the support team success in its development and launch.
Activity: 128
ADAB solves the problem of aligning crypto assets with high Islamic moral and cultural values by creating a global cryptocurrency platform for Muslims and the world at large.

The platform is cultured islam, I hope the users are free from the background
Jump to: