Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ADBOTA, PRE-ICO, AIRDROP, Closed Check your MEW account - page 26. (Read 15161 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Joined Airdrop watching where it goes, gl hf !
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i don't think the idea is so original mainly after the introduction of steem smart media token
so basically you're competing against a well-established organization trusted by millions already

in addition to that this thing:
Pre-ICO will last for two weeks for 1 ether = 5000 Bota (40%  active bonus) at the rate of $0.06 after that the main ICO will start with 1 ether = 3000  at rate of $0.010 per Bota, 10 million Bota is marked out for the 40% bonus. The remaining  coin out of the 45 million Bota will  sold for 1 ether = 3000 at the rate of 0.10 cent the early you buy the better. You will start counting your gains even at the ICO Levels.
is so wrong

+ on the roadmap i'm positive you want to say phase not face and that's not the only English blasphemy over there "note: my English isn't great"
all things considered i think sending ETH at this stage is so risky but the returns can be huge if this turns out to be legit

I hope you polish everything before posting because this project looks serious & needs serious attention
good luck & keep us updated
Activity: 32
Looking forward to checking this out!
Activity: 12
joined Wink

good luck !
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
Adbota Airdrop joined
Activity: 140
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
Already filling out the form and following twitter Adbotacoins likes and retweets, happy to join your airdrop dev and thank you.
Activity: 11
Joined the airdrop thanks
Activity: 602
Interesting project. thanks
Activity: 126
I've joined your airdrop ....
good luck
Activity: 52
Joined the airdrop, looking good so far. Good luck Dev!
Activity: 122
can someone verify that this is legit ?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768

When i try to join the airdrop, it says i need a google account but i have no google account.
Is there a way to join the airdrop without making a google account?  Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Just join airdrop, Hoping the project to be good and real. I also hope that you always update in your twitter account for this airdrop so that we know whats happening, Thanks guys Grin
Activity: 35
i found that your twitter accn was suspended in you first post , but i already resigned , do i need to do it again ?
Activity: 6
joined the airdrop, cheers devs
Activity: 126
Joined airdrop! I wish you success in this business!Tell me how to add the token to the purse Ethereum?
Activity: 337
just joined , air drop . More power to you guys Smiley
Activity: 13
I have joined i wish you the best for your project
Activity: 98
How much can i pay to join the airdrop ?
Air drop is free!
Activity: 22
Joined. Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: