Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Adnetcoin - Launched - Equihash - GPU Mining - page 2. (Read 6669 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 51
I think that this will happen in the near future. because the team works
How can you know? Nothing is happening. No commits on github for nearly 3 months. No activity in this ann. Would be nice if devs show up from time to time..

I do agree with you. It will be good if the dev can give us any meaningful news or an update more often...

We are focusing on the exchange, it will be launched on May 31.

We will have new wallet version and commit to github in June.

http://adnetcoin.cash/static/img/kyobit.com_ScreenShot_2018-05-09.png

http://adnetcoin.cash/static/img/kyobit.com_ScreenShot-2018-05-09_2.png
Activity: 182
How can you know? Nothing is happening. No commits on github for nearly 3 months. No activity in this ann. Would be nice if devs show up from time to time..

I do agree with you. It will be good if the dev can give us any meaningful news or an update more often...
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
To Adnetcoin Dev

May is around the corner. When will the internal exchange be started? As you often mentioned in the previous posts, the internal exchange will be started on May. What's the exact date?

Activity: 148
To Adnetcoin Dev

May is around the corner. When will the internal exchange be started? As you often mentioned in the previous posts, the internal exchange will be started on May. What's the exact date?
@DEV

What do you think about newly launched Bitmain ASIC Z9 Equihash miner? Will you fork or stay with the current algo?

Reference: Coindesk
hope for fulture, market crypto is go to moon
Activity: 114
Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest now. This project has pretty good ideas and practicality and I hope this project success and pay bounty hunter  
Activity: 17
We are already in May 2018. When will the internal exchange be started?
Apparently May 31 is the launch date
We are already in May 2018. When will the internal exchange be started?
Activity: 45
I think, can solo mine!
I dont solo mine, sorry cant help you

one could, but the equihash header is non standard, so stratum solo pool software cannot readily be used.
Is the source open of the available pools?
To Adnetcoin Dev

I think, can solo mine!
I dont solo mine, sorry cant help you
Activity: 104
yes, can solo mine - adnet coin - equihash - vga nvidia 1060 - 1080ti! good jobs

hello, can you explain, how to solo mine adnet coin ?
yes, can solo mine - adnet coin - equihash - vga nvidia 1060 - 1080ti! good jobs
Can we solo mine? What's the RPC port?
any news?
Activity: 47
 Before investment one should be careful enough in order to avoid fraudulent scam companies who may steal the money and run away from the market.
Activity: 112
They are all volatile coins, you just need to find one that is less volatile. That's quite difficult since all coins are affected by these dips. Investing long term is possibly the best way to go, don't panic sell when you see coinmarketcap go red. Thats the best time to invest and then hold.
Activity: 65
Worked perfectly, thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: