Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AdultChain (XXX) - Adult Entertainment Platform // MASTERNODES // PoS // - page 2. (Read 5392 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Wonderful businesss and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.
copper member
Activity: 45
XXX
Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?

There is no private sale
Activity: 19
Nice project.
Every day, developers do something and announce it. There was also a successful launch of a platform where some girls could earn more than $ 1000! I already hold the node and watch the discord carefully. In the coming days, a beta launch of the platform is planned.
Be lucky with this project.
Activity: 14
Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
copper member
XXX
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good evening. If you are interested in this information, you can go to the official website of the coin, there will be full information. I wish everyone good luck.

This is an interesting project. where we can find more information about the members that make up the team?

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
This is an interesting project. where we can find more information about the members that make up the team?

They do not provide team information on the first post or on the site. They said the team had 10 people and anyone wanting to know about the members can contact them on the discord.
Activity: 155
I love this project, this is what bitcoin is supposed to be all about: the community.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 9
Are you aiming any bigger exchange after Cryptopia now?
in order to seek for a bigger exchange there should be volume to do so, don't you think so? :p
Activity: 31
Are you aiming any bigger exchange after Cryptopia now?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. The coin is certainly interesting. But how much I participated in various similar projects, while the recoil was not good. I hope you will succeed. I wish everyone success.

Good project, you have the foresight, you have competitive competitors do not. I hope you develop well in the future.
Activity: 21
Adultchain has got the list in coinmarketcap !!!

The strong rise will be imminent!

Buy now while the price is low soon will launch its LIVE CAM platform that will be the biggest crypto novelty of this 2018 !!!

What do you think

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adultchain/
Activity: 42
We welcome AdultChain to our website where we feature coin statistics, market capitalization, coin investment ratings and Machine Learning based price forecasts. We wish the best in the future!

AdultChain: https://walletinvestor.com/currency/adultchain

Forecasts and additional information will be present soon as we gather data.
Activity: 140
Indeed many adult entertainment projects that support him mainly in developed countries, hopefully, AdultChain can get a positive response
i believe it can rise in price pretty much. more marketing needed
we may see a rally this week along with a BTC upwards !!!

XXX - 3000 sats SOON! Cool
Activity: 72
Once the coins are in your wallet,how long is it before staking begins ?
Activity: 88
If there is a positive benefits, instead just trade and xxx services,
maybe people will be more interested.
Pages:
Jump to: