Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Adv Masternodes, Lucky-PoW, PrivateSend, Mixing - page 5. (Read 9417 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This isn't a buy and hold coin. This is a sell the F*** out of it coin while you have the chance. Not much on the bid until it gets to 0.0007. In a few days you will be selling it for $7. On its way to $0.
Activity: 51
I wouldn't touch this coin with your money. This coin reeks of scam.

Anyone, please prove to me how I am wrong? Show me what this coin is bringing to the world of crypto? Piece of sh** projects like this need to be brought to justice. All you maggots on here know how to say is "your spreading FUD, blah blah". Tell me how I am wrong, I dare you.

Coin is down 50% in last 24 hours. Every other good coin that offers something to the crypto world is up 3-10% in past 24 hours.

now a lot of coins have fallen in price
buy now while it is cheap, in a month all will rise in price
yeah sounds like another overpriced scam coin, high now few days later it'll drop like a brick
I wouldn't touch this coin with your money. This coin reeks of scam.

Anyone, please prove to me how I am wrong? Show me what this coin is bringing to the world of crypto? Piece of sh** projects like this need to be brought to justice. All you maggots on here know how to say is "your spreading FUD, blah blah". Tell me how I am wrong, I dare you.

Coin is down 50% in last 24 hours. Every other good coin that offers something to the crypto world is up 3-10% in past 24 hours.
Activity: 51
BeachHillMiner

enough to mislead people
your words are not confirmed, you are wrong

you probably want to buy this coin cheaper))
Activity: 10
Hey Bitchhillminer, stop posting fud Grin
This coin has zero actual value. Offering nothing new. Trying to ride the hype of AI and blockchain. Nothing will actually be done with this coin. It was just made to make developers bitcoin. There were a couple of quotes from people in high tech on the website and that is it. Do your own research and come to your own conclusion. Price is very lightly bid on exchange, gone down about 80% in four days. Nobody wants to actually buy this coin for a good reason other than potentially making money on masternode.
This coin going to $0. Will be trading there in 2-3 weeks. Sell now while you still can.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
mntop.co.in
Hello.
We added The Advance Protocol to the voting on https://mntop.co.in
As soon as the voting is over we will create and run your masternode on our service,
and will publish detailed statistics about your coin.

Current Active Masternodes 47

Best regard.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100

https://stocks.exchange/trade/ADV/BTC 

этoт oбмeн дeлaл пoлный pyкoжoп, oн нe paбoтaeт тaк кaк дoлжнo
Activity: 64
Q4 2018: research and development

This point it's typical in shitcoins. They don't know what they are going to do !
Activity: 89
Be weary of this coin. I am IgnitionCoin masternode owner. Let me tell you this coin is suspicious as hell.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Hello everyone. Nice to see you. I have joined the airdrop, hope I'm not too late for this
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Advance to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Advance Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u ALviGSnbMnGXG1YgQuKGHGFTPCH3jrF7kc -p c=ADV

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/ADV

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2208

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Chinese translation reserved
the purpose of this coin is to make dev's rich. quick buy masternode. only trading for $55,000. you are sure to double that in a week.

of course it is trading on stocks.exchange. i'm sure the dev team is trading with themselves to pump up the price.

buy now before it goes to $5 next week.

if there were only options on this POS I would buy a boatload of puts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Masternode auction

Tomorrow (24.01.2018) at 6:00PM UTC we are going to auction 5 masternodes, auction held Antonio Moratti from GoByte! It will be very hotm don't miss your chance to participate! Join ADVANCE discord channel to get profitble masternode!

https://discord.gg/nYttzMX

Only one auction will be?
Activity: 70
Advance @ MiningPower.NET

Fast and stable mining @ miningpower.net pool
Fee : Only 1%.
Payouts : Every 1 hour.

Come and join minigpower.net!

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://miningpower.net:3533 -u -p c=ADV

Code:
Pool host: miningpower.net
Pool port: 3533
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=ADV
Algorithm: X11
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
this node require sentinel?
Activity: 42
Send them your money and buy the masternods lol.... I warned you greedy sheeple about this scam.  I did same for recent Ray coin, go see what happened to those folks.

Can`t put all eggs in one basket, man... Choose wisely. Advance is awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: