Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aegis, x15, PoS/Pow Hybrid - DEBIT CARD COMING!/ANN 8PM GMT - page 8. (Read 57956 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Nice coin, i see good potential, see what happens.

I Bought 15k and hold for long run.

Thank you. Today we will have some nice updates, more than nice even, the best ones the altcoin world as seen in some months imho
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Nice coin, i see good potential, see what happens.

I Bought 15k and hold for long run.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The wallet has been stuck on Bittrex for a while.  I withdrew some coins over 2 hours ago and haven't received them.  Any help?

Nevermind.  The payment arrived.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
nothing new, these "new" wallet pages have no new contents, all can be obtained from console commands

But it shows that the dev can integrate it to a good wallet. I trust them better now.  Wink
Activity: 350
can you do the ann today , markets didnt pump away too hard , so no unhealthy growth , if its ready already why not release it now , i want to know Cheesy
The wallet has been stuck on Bittrex for a while.  I withdrew some coins over 2 hours ago and haven't received them.  Any help?
Activity: 140
PUMP to 3k tmr catch the train while its at the station tonight.
Activity: 294
And another update tomorrow?dev is unstoppable! Good work mate, im all in.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
nothing new, these "new" wallet pages have no new contents, all can be obtained from console commands
Any idea when the website will be finished?  That would help attract a lot of new investors.  This coin looks like a sure winner.
Activity: 126
Well, I see that this coin has the potential VRC, and continue to hold
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
+ dev is active, as Georgie says :

"What else ?"
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
ninja +no permine . this is a  good coin  Smiley
Activity: 48
Ah excellent, dev came through with the goods! Amazing whitepaper, the price in the next 24 hours should be very interesting, I estimate 15k

And you haven't seen anything! Tomorrow is another day  Wink

Nice work on the coin and the whitepaper, but I must say you've got a horrible logo. It looks bad, and as someone who speaks greek the logo looks even uglier to me. Plus the spinning logo has a typo, the name on your big logo is αεγυσ with υ and logo αεγισ with ι. and also in greek we never put this S (σ) in the end of the word, you put this kind of s: ς so Aεγυς. Word still makes little sense Tongue. If you need some help with that you can always contact me here or on twitter guys Wink
Good luck with the coin, bought some Smiley

Ahahah, we've changed logo two times now but we will fix this.

Keep it up! Good job on the whitepaper.

Thanks man, we've been working night and day on this and appreciate your recognition. The team has decided the now that we are in the spotlight would be a good time to give one more HUGE update we've been working on. We will let the markets calm down and release it tomorrow.

Awesome! Looking forward to it.
Ah excellent, dev came through with the goods! Amazing whitepaper, the price in the next 24 hours should be very interesting, I estimate 15k

Nice work on the coin and the whitepaper, but I must say you've got a horrible logo. It looks bad, and as someone who speaks greek the logo looks even uglier to me. Plus the spinning logo has a typo, the name on your big logo is αεγυσ with υ and logo αεγισ with ι. and also in greek we never put this S (σ) in the end of the word, you put this kind of s: ς so Aεγυς. Word still makes little sense Tongue. If you need some help with that you can always contact me here or on twitter guys Wink

Thanks man, we've been working night and day on this and appreciate your recognition. The team has decided the now that we are in the spotlight would be a good time to give one more HUGE update we've been working on. We will let the markets calm down and release it tomorrow.
Activity: 48

Activity: 7

I totally agree with you Crypto stoner Aegis doesn't really make sense in greek.
As a Native in the language maybe change it to Aιγεύς who is a Mythological Greek person!
You can always contact me here or on twitter @crypttrader
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
very good whitepaper , when this is implemented the coin will be equal to vrc on the technical point , with just 5mil coins i think we will see a big increase very soon
Pages:
Jump to: