Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 32. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
There are pools for AERM. The Stake Lab discord runs a good one.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
so what pool are people using now?
The coin is no longer produced by the POW method, full POS

will it safe...i hear pow for security reason~

yes, there are no POW any more, just only POS left.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
so what pool are people using now?
The coin is no longer produced by the POW method, full POS

will it safe...i hear pow for security reason~
Activity: 431
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I've seen that the total nethash is huge beyond the XMR, and people's judgment of AERM's expected value should be accurate, and it looks like the mining benefits are very good right now.
Activity: 136
After block 14500, Aerium POS Work great for me  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 299
Aerium is already #2 in terms of volume on stocks.exchange and a full one mining war has been unleashed to get the last blocks mined - over 950 GH/s in one of the pools :wink: It was 200 GH/s 2 hours ago.

Not sure what world you're living in but PoS has been happening for well over a week, no more PoW. And to the poster above, Devs paid and waiting for yobit to list but of course yobit is yobit so its never a guarantee..
Activity: 88
Well, where's yobit ??  Or are you waiting for the price to go to 0?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Aerium is already #2 in terms of volume on stocks.exchange and a full one mining war has been unleashed to get the last blocks mined - over 950 GH/s in one of the pools :wink: It was 200 GH/s 2 hours ago.
Activity: 12
I really hope that once we get listed on another exchange and the POS fix gets up, the price for AERM will hit higher prices.

Tu da moon!
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
so it seems that we are at breaking point almost
@15k block the pos should give a very high dividends
if there will be again some problem with the wallet... well I think it would not end good then
so it must work as a clock, sound and sharp!

It's going to be interesting to see what happens at block 15000... we're almost there now. Hopefully good things.
Activity: 462
I really liked the skunk algorithm, and sigt emerged as the new algorithm. I was very happy, but sigt was a big problem, which led to a series of things. I hope that the AERM will be able to develop smoothly.
Activity: 154
if there will be again some problem with the wallet... well I think it would not end good then

I agree, I've had 6 stakes since we started, I see no problem in that as ive had less stakes on other coins.
But this fix does need to be the fix that fixes pos or we may be in for some trouble.
Buy orders have dwindled.
Activity: 420
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Anybody has his wallet past block 12143?
Version is already v1.4.0.0

Im at block 14291. I have only downloaded wallet and let it sync. Have been staking since day one, but turned it off to update wallet and windows update, it resynced fast.
Activity: 112
Anybody has his wallet past block 12143?
Version is already v1.4.0.0
Activity: 22
you can use  POS polls aswell, so with lower stake you have  daily income, but it wont be great. There are few of those  pools, but use it on own risk

check the Aerium discord https://discord.gg/kTeyty7
also check the guys at stakinglab https://stakinglab.io/

Activity: 166
 it is a grest project and has good demand also.There are plenty of project, its just a rumour which is making disruption in a thoughts.itis a good way of investing money for future years which is providing good amount of profit out of it.
Activity: 196

Roughly how much Aerium needed to get stake daily ? planning to buy some .
Activity: 37
you can use  POS polls aswell, so with lower stake you have  daily income, but it wont be great. There are few of those  pools, but use it on own risk
Pages:
Jump to: