Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AeriumX | SWAP | PoC | MN [UNDER DEVELOPMENT] - page 3. (Read 22497 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
When AeriumX listed on CB yesterday the price has dumped.
who can dump that prices? it is even not equal the lowest price before the swap ? who has the cheepest coins to dump like that? evek 2k price..maybe devs ?
2k sat. price is NOT normal even on SE exchange Aerium coins sold at 50 sat last time before swap.
this means 50 sat. x 121 = 6k min. for AeriumX
so i dont understand how ppl find that coins to sell at 3k

I think people closed their positions at loss and moved forward, that's how markets works and gives opportunity for new investors to get it cheap.

I agree. It’s opportunity to get cheap price.
Activity: 66
who can dump that prices? it is even not equal the lowest price before the swap ? who has the cheepest coins to dump like that? evek 2k price..maybe devs ?
2k sat. price is NOT normal even on SE exchange Aerium coins sold at 50 sat last time before swap.

I think people closed their positions at loss and moved forward, that's how markets works and gives opportunity for new investors to get it cheap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Activity: 168
Activity: 138

AeriumX utilizes Instant pay technology that allows point-of-sale transactions all whilst maintaining security between the sender and receiver.
Masternodes are incentivized nodes, paid rewards for giving enhanced network security and other services to the AeriumX Network. Running a masternode requires the temporary locking of 1000 AEX as a collateral.
AeriumX is implementing the Zerocoin protocol, setting itself apart as the industry standard in Privacy. The Zerocoin protocol provides definitive privacy for the users of AEX.
60 second block time making for faster transact
Activity: 86
Merit: 2

Great news, and hopefully just in time for the return of the bulls. I would expect the price to stabilise in the coming days as well.
Merit: 10
Activity: 166
Activity: 74
Stake United swap my coin. there is no stake reward so they said to wodraw my coin.  i have about 100coin. what can i do with 100 coin if there is no exchange?
Activity: 182
Is there an update yet on when Crypto Bridge will go live?
I am trying to exploit through my AMD 6 card rig. Difficulty is quite high.
I was about to accumulate 1000 AEX for MN, hoping to run MN will give better profit.
Also, I am somewhat distrustful because AEX has no total supply, it is infinite supply?
So how can you guarantee value for AEX?

Nobody can guarantee value but the inflation is quite low for AEX so max supply isnt really an issue.

Plus there is a soft-cap included on the coin, every transaction fee is burned from the network.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I was about to accumulate 1000 AEX for MN, hoping to run MN will give better profit.
Also, I am somewhat distrustful because AEX has no total supply, it is infinite supply?

Nobody can guarantee value but the inflation is quite low for AEX so max supply isnt really an issue.
Activity: 114
Activity: 182
What's the purpose of not having a POS element to the coin for so long?
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
Exchange listing as yet ?

Not yet but i tihnk it should be any day now. I would imagine that crypto bridge wanted to wait for the end of the swap before they started actually listing us. As that finished a few days ago I expect it will happen very soon.

cryptobridge was paid last month day 27

I have download nvidia miner,everything is ok
Then,install NVIDIA CUDA9.0 failed,windows 10 64-bit,Visual Studio 2017,latest version of the display drivers [385.69]
Is the computer incompatible with cuda version?
How to solve these problems?I'm a rookie Huh Huh

Please contact our nvidia miner developer on discord @Enemy#7770
Activity: 30
I have download nvidia miner,everything is ok
Then,install NVIDIA CUDA9.0 failed,windows 10 64-bit,Visual Studio 2017,latest version of the display drivers [385.69]
Is the computer incompatible with cuda version?
How to solve these problems?I'm a rookie Huh Huh
Activity: 23
not yet tho
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Trying to use sgminer-kl-1.0.5_fix-windows_x64 with AMD 280X GPU and get an error:

Code:
Error -11: Building Program (clBuildProgram)
c:\Users\User43\AppData\Local\Temp\OCL10880T5.cl", line 158: error:
          variable with automatic storage duration cannot be stored in the
          named address space
    __local uint AES0[256];
c:\Users\User43\AppData\Local\Temp\OCL10880T5.cl", line 160: error:
          identifier "AES0" is undefined
      AES0[i] = AES0_C[i];

This miner doesn't work with such old GPU?

I don't think so, anyway you can still contact the miner developer through discord KL0nLutiy#0434

Will there be any bountys in the near future? Smiley

Yes!
Pages:
Jump to: