Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGENA - Autonomous Smart Masternodes // Low Supply // No ICO // MNO - page 4. (Read 8136 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Glad to see everything payed Smiley

Great time to buy now.
Activity: 229
i confirm the situation about translations now paid thanks Agena dev
Activity: 205
Merit: 10

Hello Agena Dev thank you for regularizing the situation about translations now paid.

Good luck for your Agena project Smiley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Does the dev answer any questions on bitcointalk or where is that guy active? Is it only on discord?

Dev is very active in discord. And what goes with the translations, don't suppose you will be rewarded for sloppy and partial translations with google translator...

Did you refer to me with those translations? I have never ever written nor do I intend to write a translation...
Activity: 4
Can I know current MN Collateral ?

1000 coins. MN's runs really well. I just got one recently.
Activity: 13
Can I know current MN Collateral ?
Activity: 121
Does the dev answer any questions on bitcointalk or where is that guy active? Is it only on discord?

Dev is very active in discord. And what goes with the translations, don't suppose you will be rewarded for sloppy and partial translations with google translator...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Activity: 3
This is NOT a scam coin. Of course there has been some problems but it is absolutely normal with every coin. Please don't spread FUD. This is actually a coin that can have a bright future if you are just patient enough. It has good devs who are here for long-term, not for quick-buck and runaway. I wish absolutely the best for this project.

We found ourselves a bag holder.  You have FUD confused with facts.

Good devs answer questions about their project in a timely manner.

Good devs do not ban people from Discord for asking reasonable questions.

Good devs pay out bounties in a timely manner.

The devs had no problem creating this thread.  They should have no problem addressing the issues here. 
Activity: 121
This is NOT a scam coin. Of course there has been some problems but it is absolutely normal with every coin. Please don't spread FUD. This is actually a coin that can have a bright future if you are just patient enough. It has good devs who are here for long-term, not for quick-buck and runaway. I wish absolutely the best for this project.
Activity: 229

Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty (if you have it) . Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing

Hi junforever, Spanish translation has been delivered on Mar 09, 2018

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-agena-masternodes-autonomos-inteligentes-suministro-bajono-icomno-3090659

by Krilin-kun

Spanish translation done!  Wink

ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-agena-masternodes-autonomos-inteligentes-suministro-bajono-icomno-3090659

Address: ARcnnNNRRebYmTvq1gYGEDLg8KSiGWJ1bn

These translations are also delivered to:

and same for :

and

Russian Translation done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3106672

My wallet: ATM4XngnA1tfsR9wPjHs5Wvktpa3zASyzb

and

Japanese : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=30476

It is kinda hard to prove I asked the questions or even that I was banned from their discord.  When you are banned all of your posts are removed.  It is almost like you never existed.  That said, I asked questions of the dev's in a civil manner which they refused to answer.  When I pressed I was banned shortly after.  Lucky for you I saved the questions so if they want they can answer here.

"question for the devs... This may have already been answered but I havent found it.  At 4 million max supply this is going to be mined out by the end of the year.  MNs are paid from a share of the mining reward.  When there is nothing left to mine how are MNs going to get paid?"

and then this...

"Well.. there are 1440 minutes in a day.  The block time is 1.5 minutes so on average we should be mining 1440/1.5 = 960 blocks per day or 960*12 =  11520 Agena per day.  4,000,000/11520 = ~347 days...  This  is just an estimate as it does not take into account the initial sale of MNs, the 60k premine, or the fact that the block reward did start at only 4AGN.    Prior to buying a MN I just want to find out what the plan is to pay MN holders when this is mined out."

I think anyone investing in a coin has a right to do their due diligence and ask appropriate questions of the devs.  I also believe that if the devs have nothing to hide these questions are easy to answer.

Feel free to continue drinking the AGENA coolaid.  Until these questions are answered this is a scam coin with a dev exit strategy prior to it being mined out.

Cheers!
Activity: 1
This is a scam coin.  I got banned from their discord for asking the devs questions about how MN owners were going to get paid after the coin was mined out.  With only a 4 million max supply it will be fully mined before the end of the year.  Buyer beware.
proof (regarding questions and reference to the code related to issuance of coins) or you're not credible!

you do understand when someone is banned from Discord they can no longer provide SS's ?
This is a scam coin.  I got banned from their discord for asking the devs questions about how MN owners were going to get paid after the coin was mined out.  With only a 4 million max supply it will be fully mined before the end of the year.  Buyer beware.
Activity: 56
vietnamese translation reserve
Activity: 34
Please go to Discord ask your questions.. Dev is present there more than here.

Greetings.
Activity: 205

@Agena  Hello Agena develloper, it seems that you do not receive my emails on Discord and on Bitcointalk forum. The translations were made and delivered. People are waiting to be paid. please regulat the situation Sad

no respond from dev?

PS.im not receive me too.

no respond  from dev to  Angry

The guy seems to be hiding and ignores us willingly it's a shame ! I filed a bad "trust experience" in pending
I suggest to deposit a negative trust just waiting to warn that this guy does not respect his word.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

@Agena  Hello Agena develloper, it seems that you do not receive my emails on Discord and on Bitcointalk forum. The translations were made and delivered. People are waiting to be paid. please regulat the situation Sad

no respond from dev?

PS.im not receive too.
Activity: 112
i love the low supply.sounds really nice project and i will be following this with close eye.hope to mining it as well
Pages:
Jump to: