Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Agenda Tokens ~~~ WAVES + UBQ - page 7. (Read 17332 times)

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
July 29, 2017, 11:25:16 AM
We apologize, we're having an issue with custom airdrop program. We're sort of new to dealing with Waves so just give it some time. Gonna be delayed as half the team is currently on vacation as well. Still on the DEX if anyone is interested. Whenever the tokens are off the DEX, the airdrop will happen. Thanks to the guy who contributed, now we don't have to pay the fees which is nice.

Also anyone who has suggested this is a scam in the thread and asked for the airdrop is disqualified. We don't owe you anything.

Thanks for the update and the clarification, and much success ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
July 29, 2017, 08:31:35 AM
There is a total of 1bn tokens. The 700m on DEX is that the same 700m to be airdropped, because you will distribute 700m and you keep 300m? Lets say someone buys 1m, does the remainder then get distributed 1m each to only 699 people or less than 1m but still to 700 people? If it is the same coins and the unsold will be airdropped, the airdrop will probably occur then after the sale period ends.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 29, 2017, 07:46:58 AM
We wait and be patient. If later it can definitely enter in our address.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 07:22:40 AM
We apologize, we're having an issue with custom airdrop program. We're sort of new to dealing with Waves so just give it some time. Gonna be delayed as half the team is currently on vacation as well. Still on the DEX if anyone is interested. Whenever the tokens are off the DEX, the airdrop will happen. Thanks to the guy who contributed, now we don't have to pay the fees which is nice.

Also anyone who has suggested this is a scam in the thread and asked for the airdrop is disqualified. We don't owe you anything.

Thanks for the news : ) We just have to be patient !
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
July 29, 2017, 05:05:32 AM
an update from dev is encouraging, we are waiting and am pleading to those who are to receive the airdrop, please have trust in this project for the value of this token in the short term is your trust in it.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
July 29, 2017, 04:39:32 AM

They should be disqualified accordingly airdrop are free and if you want to make any donation that is in your own free will and nobody ask you to give anything and expect something in return. gonna wait for the project development.
Activity: 720
Merit: 271
July 29, 2017, 03:03:48 AM

This is the exact and only correct response to such people!
With that, I hope they realize to stop with that idiotic behavior.

Keep going!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 28, 2017, 10:57:13 PM
we are waiting for it  Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 09:27:38 PM
700 million coins, distributed between 700 people. Major dumping or major #HODL?? Let's see what the project specifications are at launch. Waiting.  Wink

I mean what are you going to dump into? Only thing you can do is hold
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
July 28, 2017, 07:42:46 PM
700 million coins, distributed between 700 people. Major dumping or major #HODL?? Let's see what the project specifications are at launch. Waiting.  Wink
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
July 28, 2017, 06:49:41 PM

Thanks for providing more information. This is an airdrop campaign, we do not lose money on it so there can not be scam here  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 28, 2017, 06:22:40 PM

Thanks dev for that update.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 05:41:00 PM

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
July 28, 2017, 12:24:03 PM
Looking forward to the innovations from the developer. What are the timetable for airdrop and further plans? Not enough information.
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
July 28, 2017, 07:25:06 AM
Hi Angenda dev, I'm still looking forward to Agenda airdrop! Please give more information about the campaign  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 28, 2017, 06:37:42 AM
is there any movement in this project ?when the last time dev give the words ? when can get my freecoin

I dont know when we get our airdrop.
You can watch at the wave dex, there is a sell for 700 Million Agenda tokens from the dev.
As long as the sell is on the dex, we dont get our airdrop.

If these tokens are sold, then the participants in the air drop will receive fewer tokens?

I dont know, maybe everyone get less tokens or the last registered users get nothing.
The dev should answer this question.
At the moment it looks a little bit unprofesional.
Activity: 437
July 28, 2017, 06:33:13 AM
is there any movement in this project ?when the last time dev give the words ? when can get my freecoin

You can watch at the wave dex, there is a sell for 700 Million Agenda tokens from the dev.

If these tokens are sold, then the participants in the air drop will receive fewer tokens?
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 28, 2017, 06:25:55 AM

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
July 28, 2017, 04:55:31 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 27, 2017, 05:21:13 PM
Dev is now gone, he's never been active to give the latest news, maybe this coin is true SCAM.
Nothing to expect anymore, let's leave this thread

Are you sure you are using that word right? With scam people usually gain something.

I think he's late to join in airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: