Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGNI coin [AGNI] - PoW|Nist5|MASTERNODE|NO-ICO|NO-PRE-SALE|HYPERBLOCKS - page 5. (Read 7376 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Very nice logo. Without any funding how are the Dev going to be able continue working on the project and paying their daily expenses in their real life? Small amount should be allocated to development fund.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
No-ico, no-presale, the community of AGNI is quite active and it has been listed on cb, seems that there is investor in the black, that's why I joined the project!
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
Hello! We haven't seen you in a while.
We have not published news for a long time and now we are ready to present you the result of our work!
First of all, we want to announce our mainstream waypoint, the creation of a CryptoPlatform. A CryptoPlatform is an information portal that publishes true information about crypto-currencies, analysis of new ICO, and anything that you suggest for this portal, anything that will be interesting for YOU!
The more popular the portal, the more expensive will be any advertising information and advertisers on the portal will pay only AGNI.
CryptoPlatform will not be the ultimate goal. We will analyze your desires and implement interesting applications of AGNI.

Also we hasten to show you AGNI android Wallet

Now it's even easier to receive and send your AGNI  Wink

My agni in the phone Tongue
Activity: 77
I joined this project mainly because the coin uses an efficient algorithm for mining, and also from the early stages of its development it is being traded on a reputable exchange. The Devs are also active both on here and in the Discord channel.

I have been mining it for a couple of days now and am very happy with the amount I have accumulated so far!

Thank you Devs!
Activity: 3
Hello, AGNI. At this stage of the project, I see honesty, open and there is no momentary weakness today to earn, and tomorrow to throw all. Although at this time it is easy to do, as many do today. It nvushaet great confidence and confidence that the project is designed for a long time. Good luck to you!!!
Activity: 7
Merit: 2
Hello, Agni community! Wish we will be together for a long-long time! I'm here because of Dev's honesty (no ICO, no presale) and serious approach (quick listing on exchange and other crypto sites), interesting coin details (slow start, low supply, low block reward). I also like that Devs don't try to pump coin (and dump then), they just do their job. For me invest in AGNI masternode-is long term investment (not like most modern MN shitcoins-100500% ROI today, 0% tomorrow).
Activity: 46
I joined AGNI because total supply is small, project development is over 2 years and team seems like they really care.
Activity: 65
This Community ia doing great & expanding fast. I liked the most is NO-ICO, NO PRESALE. I would love to mine this coin.
Activity: 24
I joined agni. Because they have great project and community .Their working quality is best .their team member are work hardly.
Activity: 20
I think its a big community on cryptocurrancy.and agni developer also great and helpfull.this coin have great potential and mineable coin.And I hope its grow up on future.all of this reason I joined agni.
Activity: 42
I joined this AGNI project, because this is awesome project and good activity, I too much like this coin,I am tread and hold this coin, this coin future very bright...
Activity: 336
just joined AGNI coin now.I think AGNI coin is one of the best crypto coin.That's why i love this coin and all the team members of AGNI coin.Best wishes for all team members.i'm really happy to joined this project.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Agni coin looking very good and promising project so far. Their community always helpful for me and for everyone.This coin is also mineable.I can mine it.This coin have great protential. That's why I joined in this coin.
Activity: 126
I joined this project, because, this is One of the beggest project. and promising project,Agni have a great helping community,, and I hope this coin go to the moon very soon..
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
I joined Agni. Because I like their working style and their team member is very hard worker.Also it is looking a promising project in my opinion. It mineable coin. That's why we can mine it easily. Also they have a great and helpful community. All of this reasons I joined Agni.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
The project honestly looks promising and looks like it could succeed in the long run, should be a long term hold for good profits
Activity: 3
Why I joined AGNI?
1. AGNI is promising project.
2. This coin had no presell.. Dev listed it on Crypto-Bridge.org with his money
3. I love to mining coins and AGNI is mineable.
4. AGNi have a great helping community
5. AGNI has Released Android Wallet so early. it's very useful to us.
6. I think AGNi has bright Future
Activity: 40
awesome project. I love agni coin bcz the the dev team are so good & active.
as an crypto lover I love agni soo much.
go to moon agni.  go on fire 😍
Thank you.
Activity: 62
The reasons Why I joined AGNI
1. Because AGNI is most promising project.
2. AGNI is protential one :hearts:
3. I love to mine coins and AGNI is mineable.
4. If somebody ask me to choose one between  Large amount supply and Small Supply of any currency, I always choose Smaller one. AGNI has Small supply. that's why I joined here.
5. AGNI has Released Android Wallet so early. it's very useful to us.
6. I think AGNi has bright Future.
Activity: 6
One of the best coin. With great community and helping team. Its already trading in Crypto-Bridge.org. Now its a great time to buy some coins for masternode. The dev also released Withdows,Mac and Android wallet. Go grab some AgniCoin Guys Smiley Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: