Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Agrarian - For Farmers, Fisherman and Foresters - page 2. (Read 449 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
@Djurica, @ahousefavor, @MineDumpNextOne.

I want to apologize to each of you. I checked with the owner of the pool, since they added Agrarian to the pool they’ve been getting rejected blocks due to a misconfigured setup. As compensation, may we send each of you 1000 AGR to hopefully cover what you would have mined, plus a little more?

Thanks a lot. I hope it will be enough to launch a wallet for staking  Wink AQ8BpSJmUz5qz1uMzijsGTgyRy25xinYfm

We appreciate your understanding. 1,000 AGR has been sent to your address above. Please let us know if you continue having issues. For now, we’ve encouraged the pool to remove us from their server until they can fix the issue.

Thank You again. Here is the report.

Exactly 7 hours ago, you sent me 1000 RG. For the first three hours, the wallet was open without encryption, but the staking didn't start.

After that, I encrypted the wallet. Now, last 4 hours wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked for anonymization and staking only but staking not active even after 4 hours.

In any case, one day was lost in the attempts....

{
  "validtime": true,
  "haveconnections": true,
  "walletunlocked": true,
  "mintablecoins": true,
  "enoughcoins": true,
  "mnsync": true,
  "staking status": false
}

Activity: 19
Are you located in the pnw?
Activity: 14

I want to apologize to each of you. I checked with the owner of the pool, since they added Agrarian to the pool they’ve been getting rejected blocks due to a misconfigured setup. As compensation, may we send each of you 1000 AGR to hopefully cover what you would have mined, plus a little more?

Thanks a lot. I hope it will be enough to launch a wallet for staking  Wink AQ8BpSJmUz5qz1uMzijsGTgyRy25xinYfm

We appreciate your understanding. 1,000 AGR has been sent to your address above. Please let us know if you continue having issues. For now, we’ve encouraged the pool to remove us from their server until they can fix the issue.

Thanks a lot. I hope it will be enough to launch a wallet for staking  Wink AQ8BpSJmUz5qz1uMzijsGTgyRy25xinYfm
I do have to say with the huge premine and the fact that the only other coin on your mining pool is scam coin pulsar, that this coin is kinda sus

Also you mention grants to local organizations. Where exactly is "local"

Local in this context means small community based organizations, merchants and the people that frequent them. Think farmers markets. Instead of farmers trading cash for goods, they would use Agrarian. Where then the farmer could buy supplies at the local farm store, then pay their employees in Agrarian as part of their compensation which put Agrarian back into use in the local community. Fiat currency tends to transfer to larger players outside of local communities, sucking opportunity away from small towns and rural lifestyles.

This grassroots plan will start at farmers markets and dockside fish sales in the PNW, hopefully extending out from there.
Why not 100% premine? What's the point?

This is a great question. We felt the need to have traditional miners support the blockchain long-term as the community that we are developing this country for are not usually early adopters, often lack high speed internet and hardware capable of mining and sometimes electricity.

I've been mining since the beginning this morning ... but I didn't get anything .... the coins don't go through the pool, they only go to one or two of the same addresses
1hr and not a single coin has been found. Why the no payout

Now more than 5 hours later despite what appears to be a constant stream of coins being generated (all to the same account btw) there still hasn't been a single coin mined on the one and only pool there is for this coin. Where are they coming from I wonder. On a positive-ish note I see you tried to cover your ass and removed scam coin pulsar from the pool.  You forgot to remove it from the explorer though. I'd hurry before someone takes a screenshot of it
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Why not 100% premine? What's the point?
I do have to say with the huge premine and the fact that the only other coin on your mining pool is scam coin pulsar, that this coin is kinda sus

Also you mention grants to local organizations. Where exactly is "local"
Agrarian
POW/POS Quark based Altcoin
Real world use for farmers markets, dockside direct to consumer fish sales, livestock, produce and wood fiber.

This launched with a direct plan to target the basic commodities sector with an alternative global  currency that could be used in place of local currency, bargain or trade.

This was not your ”run of the mill” coin, developed with the miner in mind. We have the user in our hearts and because of this felt we would have an easier time promoting use using grants and loans to end users, many of whom don’t have the ability to mine themselves. Because of this, we’ve take a large pre-mine and will be using it to offer grants, loans and payments for services to local based organizations that are influencers within this market.  The system will be backed by you, technical geniuses that understand the value of cryptocurrency and have the ability to keep the blockchain integrity though mining.

Masternodes are an integral part of this project. We feel strongly that those that wish to support the program should be rewarded. For the first 20 masternodes, we will reimburse the owner 50% of the cost.

Because this project is a bit unique, some in the mining community may say that it’s unfair due to the large pre-mine and early start. To this we say, think of the harvest, to get there you must plant your seeds bait your line or plant the tree. We have done this with the intent that we will plant the Agrarian seeds through local community groups that will Agrarian as a currency and influence others to do the same.

Coin Properties

Algorithm: Quark, Proof of Work and Proof of Stake
RPC port: 51335
P2P port: 51336
Block reward: 50 coins
Block reward (PoS): 10 coins
Premine: 5000000000 coins
Last PoW Block: 100000000
Superblock reward: 10%
Masternode reward: 25%
Masternode amount: 10000 coins
Masternode confirmations: 15 blocks
Coinbase maturity: 20 blocks
Target spacing: 10 minutes
Target timespan: 10 minutes
Transaction confirmations: 6 blocks

GitHub: https://github.com/pacificao/agrarian

We are looking for help with getting Agrarian on an exchange. Help is appreciated.

Windows and Linux wallets can be found on GitHub.
Joining a mining pool isn’t always necessary, you can enter “setgenerate true -1” in the wallets debug console.

http://
Pages:
Jump to: