Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Agri Novus] digital currency for Farmers -> AIRDROP <- PoS 60 (Scrypt) - page 6. (Read 19382 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 15
This project feels a bit difficult, I will continue to pay attention
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Looks very interesting nothing better then caring about human kind nice POS of 60% as well I think I will keep an eye on this one.. Good luck DEV
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Got a reward for retweets. Thanks
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
do we still need to have a bitcoingarden account? why dont you put the details here about the airdrop rather than having it only in the bitcoingarden?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Have you checked that this concept is already old?
Few attempts were already done but not they are not that popular.
Either they are striving or the projects were already dead.
This kind of coin is difficult to market as very small percentage of individuals are really concern with such healthy foods.
Or even if they wanted to be health conscious, they can't afford to have this kind of lifestyle.
And your target are farmers? It would be too hard to disseminate this kind of system to them.
My impression is that, this will just end up in trading only.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
"They either do not know about all the benefits of organic products or might think its to expensive, while the number of users will grow, the value will grow along, what should make it cheaper for the end users to purchase organic products over time. "

I buy organic food,sometimes, because they are pricy. How can user quantity grow leads to cheaper price for the user?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Interesting project since I am starting to use organic product and indeed its quite expensive to maintain and buy only organic goods. Hitting the bookmark for more information from you guys soon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
member up proof in topic bitcoingarden tại đây  https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17254.0

Dev send coin.

Thanks!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Any chance for solo mining?
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
How exactly you will send an airdrop to the subscribers?
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: