Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRICOIN MASTERNODE POS 30% 70% P2P LENDING REAL PROJECT - page 2. (Read 3267 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0
Activity: 203
what to do with the old coin as transferred to a new wallet Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
You give me more details on the project are not? I need to learn more about this project carefully before investing. Resources that investors joining is what?
hi sure you will see what we do, after agcfund release thankyou
Activity: 7
You give me more details on the project are not? I need to learn more about this project carefully before investing. Resources that investors joining is what?
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
Are you stopping Agricoin completely or running both these coins now? Is Agricion still mining? How can I swap Agricion for MN version and dont say FrieExchange as there is nobody buying them there with a sell wall of 8mil at the lowest amount? Is there a straight swap through the Dev and what is the exchange rate? 1:1?? Why are you not listing on other exchanges, BiteBTC sucks and I'm not giving them the info they want to verify me.
hi because frei not respon our chat and i thing they not suport our swap so you can swap manualy see pin on telegram thankyou

Came to Telegram but cant find the pin section, in discord but dont see anything there either? I want to swap these coins while I'm allowed but cant find out how or where?

I can address this but first let me review the submission u left in the discord and telegram channels, that one seems like something that needs resolution though not every aspect of ur submission was clear from the onset but partly it deserved the attention of mine thus I will omit certain parts to avoid inconveniences readers may experience throughout the process of perusing the contents.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I also have a little AGC coin at the old wallet. Is there a way to swap them?
I can see that this project has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this idea?
first lauch Platform and listing on Masternode online for build more community
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
I can see that this project has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this idea?
Activity: 136
Shit Dev held the Swap from Aug 18-Aug 24 without announcing it here or the original Agricoin ANN. Fucking turd  Tongue just stuck with 2Mil worthless coins. Hope your farms cows get colic and die horribly  Angry

the same story 1300 000 agc stuck with me Sad
Activity: 57
Shit Dev held the Swap from Aug 18-Aug 24 without announcing it here or the original Agricoin ANN. Fucking turd  Tongue just stuck with 2Mil worthless coins. Hope your farms cows get colic and die horribly  Angry
Activity: 57
Are you stopping Agricoin completely or running both these coins now? Is Agricion still mining? How can I swap Agricion for MN version and dont say FrieExchange as there is nobody buying them there with a sell wall of 8mil at the lowest amount? Is there a straight swap through the Dev and what is the exchange rate? 1:1?? Why are you not listing on other exchanges, BiteBTC sucks and I'm not giving them the info they want to verify me.
hi because frei not respon our chat and i thing they not suport our swap so you can swap manualy see pin on telegram thankyou

Came to Telegram but cant find the pin section, in discord but dont see anything there either? I want to swap these coins while I'm allowed but cant find out how or where?

Great project!!
1 $ -1.4 $ in my pocket every day from Masternode

nice keep it runing more masternode
Activity: 310
Merit: 13

Great project!!
1 $ -1.4 $ in my pocket every day from Masternode

This project is indeed interesting. the concept also has a very useful purpose. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly.

thankyou Smiley your hope our spirit
Activity: 166
This project is indeed interesting. the concept also has a very useful purpose. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly.
This is embrassing... Upon further investigation, it would seem that these flags are related to the proof-of-stake mechanism which is apparently flagged by multiple engines on VirusTotal for Linux binaries but for some reason are not detected on Windows binaries.

They are officially false flags.

I apologize for the confusion and I have removed my strike against your reputation.
its oke bro, Wink
thanks for your help try build linux wallet
Activity: 82
This is embrassing... Upon further investigation, it would seem that these flags are related to the proof-of-stake mechanism which is apparently flagged by multiple engines on VirusTotal for Linux binaries but for some reason are not detected on Windows binaries.

They are officially false flags.

I apologize for the confusion and I have removed my strike against your reputation.
Activity: 82
OK, I may have been too quick too judge here, I've just found another coin (DiplexCoin) with the exact same issue.

Can you point me to the repo of the coin you cloned...?
Pages:
Jump to: