Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRICOIN RELEASE!! ACCELERATE FARMING ECOSYSTEM - page 6. (Read 6731 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
@Agricoin Do you have any bounty for Italian, French and Arabic translation of the website contents, the announcement and the white paper?
NOW Agricoin on top 10 vote mercatox 

new node add
Pool AGRICOIN

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min

TimeTeh.com

Thankyou i will add at page 1
Activity: 84
Pool AGRICOIN

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min

TimeTeh.com
At Mercatox I will vote and support AGRICOIN for this exchange. There is a lot scrypt coins so I'm thinking about buy some ASIC devices. I wish good luck dev.

hi thankyou for vote us on mercatox, we need more exchange, hope poloniex list us too Smiley

thankyou for support
Have nice day Agricoiners

Hello!

I was wondering - any interest in adding masternodes? Farmers may be attracted to the idea of coin that generates passive revenue.

hi yes sure we will add more node, yes you right, they farmers make our food  but  not get lot money because people buy their product at low price, so our mission is help them grow them and they get prosperous life
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
At Mercatox I will vote and support AGRICOIN for this exchange. There is a lot scrypt coins so I'm thinking about buy some ASIC devices. I wish good luck dev.
Activity: 94

Hello!

I was wondering - any interest in adding masternodes? Farmers may be attracted to the idea of coin that generates passive revenue.

We Have Good News  Agricoin back on Mercatox Vote,
Please Fair Vote For AGRICOIN

Mercatox
any nodes?
Hi, For now only 2 Master node, but we will add more node Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
any nodes?
How much money do you want to raise?
Hi for now we only need money for listing On Market and Make P2P Lending Platform but for now covered  by core team,
someone for invest but, their way is not good for our coin and our mission for help farmer
Do you feel competition on this market?
do you mean altcoinbit market? yes sure, because they new exchange but all exchange start form same way Smiley
Activity: 62
How much money do you want to raise?
Activity: 56
AGRCOIN or AGRICOIN ?
Pages:
Jump to: