Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AI] POLY AI - Artificial Intelligence base on Blockchain Project - page 8. (Read 19911 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I noticed both their facebook and twitter account has been disabled.

They have removed their Facebook and other accounts, I have also seen that they are taking money from your address SCAM!
https://etherscan.io/address/0x9da1299767a3a1b20fbc9fa6158f37deb4965f50

What is going, how you generate a TX Id without the transaction going through?
SERIOUSLY!?  WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO POLYAI?  Non of my support tickets get a response and I just transferred AI to coin exchange and the Poly Bank says success but nothing showed up in Coin Exchange? 
Activity: 32
What has actually happened with Poly AI ?
Activity: 71
They have removed their Facebook and other accounts, I have also seen that they are taking money from your address SCAM!
https://etherscan.io/address/0x9da1299767a3a1b20fbc9fa6158f37deb4965f50
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
All your work will be to study AI? Many projects on the basis of AI have already started their activities. And for example the EFFECT project is an open, decentralized network that provides services in the artificial intelligence market. Can you in the future give people something worthwhile?
Activity: 109
I put so much, time, money and energy into it. My family and Children need food, and I can't afford being here anymore... I am scared I don't earn enough money.
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
Interesting Development, will continue speculation
Activity: 238
Your project is seen to be promising. I love your idea but I think you should focus more advertising campaign. Do you have bounty campaign? I want to join it. More people need to know about you!
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
Another one bites the dust.
Activity: 34
This scam is a very clever operation. Don’t fall for it!! Everyone can make a pro-like whitepaper but that doesn’t mean it is a valid organisation.
Activity: 2
What exactly wkll the coin be good for?
for which usecases?
Activity: 196
POLY AI is a studying and developing project for AI using Blockchain technology base.POLY AI focus on studying and developing AI in Deep Learning – the field which has brough many applications in the recent times for products from Google, Apple or Facebook.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
no team profiles to find, probably a scam
Activity: 67

Feels like a pump and dump coin with lots of promises. Dev just wants to get rid of coins.

Complete failure. Pack your backs. Go to another coin that can make you money.

The developer is dumping his coins. This project is a disgrace to the cryptocurrency community.

Lost all trust in this coin. Our lifes aren't a joke!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
you know you dealing with shit when all the positive statement is from newbie accounts with less than 10 activity counts.

I love trolls, I see you comment like crazy.  I probably have more invested in my engine in my rod than you do in this field.  So keep on trolling.   Grin

I understand where he's coming from. There's no information at all on what I can use this coins for. Then you throw out big names out there like Google Facebook and you think that your coin is suddenly worth anything.. Stay away guys.. I'd rather buy Bitconnect. That's how sure I am of this being a scam

Wow haven't been here in a while just to see another dumbass tell me I am a dumbass and suggested Bitconnect. Wow.  Not sure about coming back here.  A guy with 200 posts calling this a scam saying how great he is getting one scam.  Just really a bunch of retards, you know who you are, be offended.  If your not a retard you must laugh at a lot of the retards like I do.

oh yes your honor with 13 post has spoken. again smell like scam
Activity: 13
you know you dealing with shit when all the positive statement is from newbie accounts with less than 10 activity counts.

I love trolls, I see you comment like crazy.  I probably have more invested in my engine in my rod than you do in this field.  So keep on trolling.   Grin

I understand where he's coming from. There's no information at all on what I can use this coins for. Then you throw out big names out there like Google Facebook and you think that your coin is suddenly worth anything.. Stay away guys.. I'd rather buy Bitconnect. That's how sure I am of this being a scam

Wow haven't been here in a while just to see another dumbass tell me I am a dumbass and suggested Bitconnect. Wow.  Not sure about coming back here.  A guy with 200 posts calling this a scam saying how great he is getting one scam.  Just really a bunch of retards, you know who you are, be offended.  If your not a retard you must laugh at a lot of the retards like I do.
Activity: 95
COİNEXCHANGE  THIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: